Kami PT. Millenium Muda Mandiri Cabang Bali adalah perusahaan yang bergerak di bidang pengerahan tenaga kerja (PPTKIS) sedang membuka kesempatan untuk bekerja di Kapal Pesiar yang berpusat di United Kingdom (Inggris). Dengan posisi sebagai berikut :
Posted date: 09-Jun-2009
Location: United Kingdom
Salary 3500 pounds ($5000)
Salary 3500 pounds ($5000)
Salary 3500 pounds ($5000)
Kirimkan lamaran anda beserta dengan Cv lengkap (foto 4×6, sertifikat, fotocopy KTP/fotocopy Passport)
WANT TOBE PART OF SOMETHING BIG?
WE ARE LOOKING FOR LNG PLANT MAINTENANCE PERSONNEL
Qatargas Operating Company has exciting opportunities available for qualified professionals to join our company in the development of the vast North Field in Qatar. Qatargas currently has under development over $20 billion worth of major projects, including the construction of four new Liquefied Natural Gas trains for the production and export of LNG to every corner of the globe.
Lowongan QatarGas 2009
HEAD of SHUTDOWN
BSc in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent together with 15 years experience in Mechanical, Electrical or I strument maintenance in the oil, gas or petrochemical Industry, including at least 10 years in a supervisory position, Experience in Planning, System, Methods, Cost and knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management System is essential. Managing shutdown and
turnaround is most at least 5 years experience from the 15 years above. Excellent written and spoken English.
Bachelor s degree in any Engineering discipline together with minimum 10 years planning and coordination experience / skills especially in shutdowns and turnarounds. Proficient in project schedule development, monitoring and control. Excellent skills in planning software applications such as Microsoft Project, Primavera. Extensive work experience in CMMS applications and SAP. Good knowledge of Engineering codes, standards and practices. Ability to understand technical specifications and contract documentation (catalogs and P&IDs). Ability in budgeting techniques to assist in the development of major maintenance and project budgets. Good knowledge of Materials, their control and Warehouse procedures. Excellent written and spoken English.
10 years maintenance experience in Oil or Gas processing plant including 5 years in the role of planning experience. Computer literacy
including knowledge of planning system software, computer based maintenance systems and other spreadsheet and data base systems, experience with SAP R/3 PM and MM Modules and MS project would be advantageous. Bachelor s degree in any discipline followed by finalized training in an engineering discipline equivalent to 2 years full time. Excellent written and spoken English.
CONTRACT & COST OFFICERS
Business Administration, Cost Accounting Degree or equivalent together with 8 years experience in cost control,
contracts and Budget supervision, including knowledge of maintenance work, legal, commercial systems and standards. Good written and spoken English. Good knowledge and experience of computerized maintenance Management Systems, Accounting, Materials and HR Systems. Good working knowledge of Computer System and software such as MS word, MS Excel, etc.
Bachelor s degree in any discipline followed by 1 year formal technical training together with 8 years maintenance experience in Oil or Gas processing plant including at least 3 years planning experience. Good written and spoken English. Computer literacy, including use of maintenance management system software and other typical software such as MSWord, MSExcel, etc.
SENIOR MATERIAL PLANNER
Bachelors degree in any discipline followed by finalized training in an engineering discipline equivalent to 2 years full time together with 10 years experience in responsible position in maintenance in a major industrial process plant working with Oil, Gas and / or process equipment and parts, including training and experience in a reputed computerized maintenance management system (i.e. SAP, MAXIMO, TEROMAN, etc.). at least 5 years planning experience. Good written and spoken English. Computer literacy, including use of maintenance management systems software s and working knowledge of typing software s such as MS Word, MSProjects, MSExcel, etc.
CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATION OFFICERS
Bachelor s degree in any Engineering discipline together with 10 years experience in preparation of tenders scope of work, Contracts and contract administration and supervision including knowledge of contractual principles and practices, legal, commercial systems and standards. Excellent written and spoken English. Good working knowledge of computer system and software such as SAP, MSword, MSEXCEL, etc.
Experience in Develop, controls and administers a number of contracts with local and international contractors and vendors for maintenance of Plant and Upstream Onshore facilities. Ensures that SAP FI/CO administration procedures for Contracts Service Requests are initiated and closed properly in the system.
COST CONTROL OFFICERS
B.Sc. in Business Administration, Cost Accounting;
B.S Engineering or equivalent together with 8 years experience in cost control and budget supervision, including knowledge of maintenance work, legal, commercial systems and standards. Good written and spoken English. Good knowledge and experience of computerized maintenance management systems material and financial systems. Good working knowledge of Computer System and software such as SAP, Msword, MS Excel, etc. Experience in Maintenance Department budget preparation and Develop / implement / revise various maintenance cost & financial procedures as required to ensure proper allocation of costs.
Representing One of the multi-national company into IT Services looking for filling up their critical HR Position for its Singapore operations, this is a call for suitable candidates to apply for this open position. The candidate should have very good experience in the HR function in Singapore. Candidates with pure Recruitment experience need not apply.
– Minimum “A” level or Diploma in Human Resource or equivalent with relevant at least 3-4 years working experience
– Bilingual in English, good written and good communication and interpersonal skills.
– Positive working attitude, strong initiative, meticulous and well organized and systematic
– Responsible, sociable, hardworking, pro-active, resourceful and strong teamwork spirit
– Strong organizational abilities & able to meet deadlines
– Proficiency in admin related software
– Computer Literate & proficient in Microsoft office, Excel
– Basic accounting knowledge
– Administer and handle monthly payroll processing and submission, including submission of monthly CPF contributions
– Manage full Spectrum of HR
– All HR policies and practices, upkeep all HR records.
– Assist in developing, revising and streamline HR policies, procedures and system
– Tracking Leave Balances, Expense Claims, Employment Contracts etc..
– Update and Maintain Employee Handbook
– General assist to colleagues in HR related matters
– Contact office landlord, contractors, suppliers etc.
– Handling all Employments Passes, work permits, Visas, PR Applications, immigration issues ,etc….
– Handles employees’ welfare, compensation benefits ,workmen compensation, insurance claims etc…
– Provide HR administrative support for manpower planning and recruitment, compensation and benefits and training and development. etc….
– Checking all expense claims and reconcile.
– Arrange Travel, Hotel for staffs and Events Booking for meeting room.
– Maintaining & update Customer and Partner database
– Ad hoc assist to MD and Finance
– Ad-hoc basic accounts duties
– Provide administrative support to Finance
– Office administrative duties and equipment, stationery maintenance
– Manage office supplies and pantry stock.
– Others ad-hoc duties
– Able to start work immediately.
– Visa Status : Singaporean or Singaporean PR would be advantageous
Under the Production Sharing Contract arrangements with BPMIGAS, PETRONAS through its subsidiary, PC Muriah Ltd, is seeking qualified professionals with integrity, dynamism, and ability to work cohesively to fulfill the following position:1. Sr. Electrical Engineer (SEE)
2. Sr. Structural engineer (SSE)
– Minimum of 10 years experience in related field
– The experience should include knowledge in all facets of electrical (1), structural (2) and facilities engineering, with a well-developed knowledge of general upstream oil and gas engineering principles and practices.
– Experience to plan, schedule, and conduct broad and/or technically complex engineering assignments requiring judgment, independent evaluation, selection and significant adaptation and deviation from standard techniques and procedures.
– Experience to develop, plan, evaluate, and recommend solutions for electrical (1), structural (2) engineering
– Experience in working for an international design contractor and experience in Oil and Gas industry.
– Able to work in a team with multinational environment
– Dynamic and enthusiastic approach is essential.
– Having excellent English communication skill (oral & writing)
A leading EPC (Oil & Gas) company in Singapore Company
It provides integrated design, engineering, procurement,
construction and project management services. It is a transnational
company specializing in the energy and infrastructure sectors. Our
operations spread across the Middle East, Africa, the Caspian, Asia
Pacific and South Asia .
Qualification :B.E. or B. Tech in Mechanical; Singapore
General Responsibilities: Responsibility to manage & deliver Engineering of
assigned projects to company’s and client’s expectation as per
schedule, meeting project requirement with an emphasis on value
1. To be responsible for establishing list of Detailed Engineering Deliverables , control and monitor for timely issue of deliverables and provide progress reports.
2. To ensure that deliverables are of requisite quality that meet technical requirement and project scope.
3. To particularly ensure that BOQ/MTO data is accurate, precise and provided at required stage of project without delay.
4. To be responsible for coordination with other departments of project task Force, Subcontractors, Engineering Companies.
5. To track, manage and resolve critical engineering issues with a combination of technical expertise, tact, discretion., skillful handling and escalation process.
6. Responsible for evaluating vendors technical proposals systematically with respect to project requirements, scope and provide recommendation. Also responsible for review of vendor documents.
7. Responsible for coordinating with Project Management & site construction team for Engineering & Technical Clarifications.
8. Maintenance of preservation records for all equipments at site.
9. As built documentation.
10. Scoping out the present civil and underground piping works vis a vis our tender quantities with a view to understand commercial implications
As a leading company dedicated to the management of fashion lifestyle of international brand in Indonesia, we challenge motivated persons with a strong commercial acumen to join us as :
Directors of Sales & Marketing (Code: SMD)
– You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the solid distribution network in Indonesia, You will also be responsible to
– Identify new business opportunities and achieve target maximum market penetration for the brand
– Negotiate and secure strategies of business development , strore opening and dealers
– Aggresively drive market penetration by introducing creative and efficient strategies of nation wide sales
– Take care of inventory control, product pricing , credit and cost management
Sales & Marketing Manager (Code: SMM)
– You will be in charge in developing sales and marketing strategies and ensuring the execution run smoothly and be responsible to:
– Direct and manage the daily performance of salesperson to achieve the sales target
– Establish and maintain a strong distribution network in Indonesia, including modern and wholesales
Human Resources Manager (Code: HRM)
Holding senior position , you should have strong experience in human resources management and executive search with solid network to business society.
Mechanical for Poultry Farm
Limited Offer of Job Vacancy from Chicken Farm in Canada
We are PT. Perwita Nusaraya, an overseas employment services with holding license from Ministry of Manpower of Indonesia, requires 4 Indonesian to work in Poultry Farm, for our client in Canada. Candidates should meet with the requirements below :
1. Minimum Education is High School or Technical High School.
2. Hard Worker
3. Male, Maximum 35 Years old
4. Good Written and speaking english
5. Job Contract for 2 years
6. Salary Cad $ 2,000 / month
7. Housing provided near with the farm.
Candidates should be able to handle the usual Jobs :
1. Able to operate Forklift or Lifter Machine
2. Able to maintain and handling the machine and temperature of the Farm.
3. atleast have experience minimum 1 year.
Boehringer Ingelheim ranks among the world’s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations. With more than 39.800 employees in over 47 countries we are a global family sharing knowledge and ambition to foster a healthier life. Our vision drives us forward. It helps us to foster value creation through innovation in our company and to look to the future with constantly renewed commitment and ambition.
Boehringer Ingelheim Indonesia is one of the Boehringer Ingelheim affiliations with more than 500 employees throughout Indonesia.
Value through Innovation
In line with a job vacancy in our Supply Chain Management Department, we are looking for an exceptional Individual to fill in the position above.
To be eligible for this opportunity you must :
1. Exhibits strong on analytical thinking and communication skills
2. Good command of English both conversation and writing
3. Result Orientation, diligent & persistence person
4. Has a special skill in Inventory Management, Production Schedulling and experience on mRP system / ERP system
5. Bachelor of Industrial Engineering from reputable University (with minimum GPA = 3)
6. Have at least 2 years of successful experience in inventory controller & production planning preferable in healthcare, FMCG or food Industri
7. Maximal age 27 years old
8. Must be computer literate
9. Willing to be located in Bogor
Senior Accounts Executive
* Process payment and perform AP reconciliation.
* Perform monthly bank and inter-company reconciliation.
* Prepare statistical returns and follow-up with queries (if any) with statistical board.
* GST Reporting.
* Handle fixed assets.
* Review monthly AP aging which include local/foreign trade creditors or retention.
* Diploma, Degree in Accountancy or Professional Degree awarded by ACCA.
* Minimum 3 years of financial accounting experience in full sets of account.
* Experience in SAP will be an added advantage.
* Competent in MS Excel.
* Review project designs and drawings.
* Generate electrical specification, RFQ, bid evaluation and recommend budget for purchasing electrical equipment.
* Review MTO.
* Perform detailed engineering.
* Review and approve vendor data.
* Provide assistance for electrical equipment inspection.
* Degree in Electrical Engineering with at least 10 years of engineering design and/or construction experience in the Oil and Gas industry.
* Must be a team player.
* Possess good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
* Prepare electrical design drawings, e.g ladder/ tray & power plan layout, lighting layout, equipment room layout, single line diagram, interconnection & wiring diagram.
* Develop shop drawings, equipment support details and installation details in support of construction/ production team.
* Carry out inter-discipline coordination and coordinate with construction team.
* Prepare basic bulk material specification & MTOs.
* 3-5 years of relevant design experience in the offshore oil & gas industry, preferrably with experience designing living quarters.
* Good knowledge of international codes, standards & regulation, in particular for installation.
* Familiarity with AutoCad and 3D modelling will be an advantage.
* Experience with technical requirements of bulk material used in offshore industry.
* Knowledge of electrical power distribution systems.
* Able to work independently.
Manager (Engineering Expediting)
* Oversee and Carry out all engineering expeditors activities for assigned packages.
* Develop the project specific expediting reports, Procedure and Plans.
* Monitor and control the vendor performance and ensure the HOLD points for inspection are met as per ITP.
* Prepare and issue the project expediting plan and develop the project specific expediting Procedure and Plans.
* Find out and follow up critical engineering issues related to vendor packages and address/resolve such issues in advance to eliminate lateral delay in delivery schedule.
* Arrange third party expeditor and review Area expediting reports for content, completeness and appropriateness and ensure follow-up action on items.
* Highlight to Project Procurement Manager and Project Manager on any potential problems regarding critical deliveries and provide solutions to resolve any potential problems.
* Degree in any Engineering discipline.
* Minimum 10 years of relevant experience with minimal 5 years of working in managerial position
Project Piping Lead (Engineering)
* Develop, review and maintain all engineering standards and specifications relating to piping for the project.
* Provide direction and design review for all piping for all phases of the project.
* Provide direction and advice on all aspects regarding the provincial regulations for pressure piping design, inspection and fabrication.
* Working with contractor personnel, provide direction and material selection review for piping for all phases of the project.
* Review/ Preparation of piping material specification for the project.
* Provide technical review/assistance of vendor offer of piping material.
* Monitor and track installation data packages from construction inspectors and ensure that all relevant construction data is loaded into documentum.
* Review and update all pressure piping systems in accordance with the provincial legislation.
* Conduct piping flexibility, stress checking and pipe support design/recommendation.
* Develop, monitor and maintain records as required to support piping reliability and integrity programs, including the development of corrosion/erosion maps and programs.
* Overall responsibility for the design and management of piping/valves on projects.
* Involve in or coordinating activity with PMT and external Engineering Procurement and Construction firms.
* Prepare Piping document, namely RFQs and conduct TBE.
* Assist in reviewing of various drawings namely valves, specialty items and equipment drawings.
* Training of Piping team in design and technical know-how.
* Degree in Mechanical/ Chemical engineering.
* Minimum 5 years piping engineering design experience in the Oil and Gas, Petrochemical and related industries.
* Inspect worksites
* Check and ensure that work carried out on site is done in a safe manner
* Conduct HSE training for workers
* Enforce HSE rules & regulations
* 2 years of related work experience
* Shipyard Safety Supervisor’s Certificate
* Nitec in Engineering
* Good communication skills
* Committed team player