Lowongan United Tractors Juli 2010
United Tractors is a public listed company and is currently the largest distributor of heavy equipments which include dump trucks, heavy transportation equipments, original equipments and mining support machineries in Indonesia.
The Company also plays an active role in the field of mining contracting and has recently ventured into coal mining business. Its Construction Machinery business unit increased significantly in terms of sales volume and sales value for the past three years.
People has been the Company’s most important investment, and it is the Company’s wish to bring expertise, experience and flexibility to the Company in its vision to be the number one employer of choice and engage productive employees.
The key objective of the Management Trainee Program is to develop future leaders through practical experience and management skills training in the Operations aspects of our business.
The 24-month program involves a number of attachments to various core functional areas of the business.
During attachments to the core functions, trainees will take an active role and be expected to contribute to the business as a full-time executive through actual job assignments.
1. The successful candidates must obtain a Bachelor or Master degree from an accredited University with a minimum GPA of 3.00 (scale 4.00) with any of the following disciplines:
* Economy (including Accounting, Statistics. Management)
* Business Administration
* Industrial Engineering
* Mechanical Engineering
* Electrical Engineering
* Forestry (Forest Product Technology)
2. Maximum 27 years of age (by December 2010)
3. Excellent language capacity in English is a must
4. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
5. Willing to be stationed in any city in Indonesia
How to Apply:
Send your application no later than 8 July 2010, complete with the following required documents:
* Curriculum Vitae
* Copy of diploma (legalized)
* Transcripts copy of value (legalized)
* Copy of resident identification card (KTP)
* Copy of birth certificate
* Valid SKKB (Surat Keterangan Kelakuan Baik) issued by the Police
* New colored photograph 4×6 sixe (2 sheets)
* Copy of any other academic / non-academic course certificates
Applications must be sent in a brown envelope marked UT-RECRUITMENT on the top right corner, by postal courier to:
PT NBO Indonesia
Wisma 46 – Kota BNI, 2nd Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 1, Jakarta 10220
or you may send by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, please put UT-RECRUITMENT on the Subject column.
Selected candidates will be invited to attend the selection process which consists of Behavioral and Aptitude Test and Interview at specified test locations.
The committee does not collect any fees from participants in this selection process
Closing date is 8 July 2010