Exxon Mobil Jobs Vacancy 2010
We are the world’s largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, providing energy that helps
underpin growing economies and improve living standards around the world.
ExxonMobil uses innovation and technology to deliver energy to a growing world. We explore for, produce and sell crude oil, natural gas and petroleum products.
ExxonMobil Upstream companies in Indonesia, offer challenging career opportunities to a number of Indonesian graduates for positions in ExxonMobil Production and Gas and Power Marketing. Successful candidates may be based at head office (Jakarta) or at one of our main processing facilities or project sites in North Aceh or Bojonegoro.
o Analyzing and identifying market opportunities, analyzing cash flow economics and developing strategy to capture identified new opportunities for gas and LNG.
o Leading commercial negotiations and maintaining liaison with relevant stakeholders (buyers, government officials and business partners).
o Overseeing implementation of long-term gas sales agreement, LNG shipping logistics, and coordination with Pertamina along with other industry participants.
* Bachelor’s degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Petroleum, Civil, Materials, Electrical, Environmental, Metallurgical and other majors in Engineering
* Master’s degree in Engineering/Commerce/Business Administration/Finance/Law
* Strong analytical and strategic skills
* Excellent negotiation and communication skills
* Absolutely fluent in English and Indonesian both oral and written
* Willing to be located in Indonesia
If you think that you are the one we are looking for, please to send your resume before March 05, 2010 to:
No comments yet.