The U.S. Diplomatic Mission Jobs Careers, Medan 2010
The U.S. Diplomatic Mission to Indonesia is seeking the highest caliber staff. Our salaries are competitive
and we offer an attractive benefits package. Interested applicants should review each position vacancy thoroughly to ensure that their application includes all necessary information and meets all requirements.
The US Mission in Jakarta provides equal opportunity as well as fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation. The Department of State also strives to achieve equal employment opportunity in all personnel operations through continuing diversity enhancement programs.
ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER: FSN-5/2010
All Interested Candidates
Full-time; 40 hours/week
*Not-ordinary Resident (Position Grade: FSN-8* or FP-6 NOR)
* Ordinary Resident: Rp. 116,373,611,- p.a. (Full performance starting salary)
NOTE: ALL ORDINARILY RESIDENT APPLICANTS MUST BE RESIDING IN COUNTRY AND HAVE THE REQUIRED WORK AND/OR RESIDENCY PERMITS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR CONSIDERATION. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE FOR EMPLOYMENT UNDER HOST GOVERNMENT LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
The U.S. Consulate General in Medan is seeking an individual for the position of Administrative Assistant.
BASIC FUNCTION OF POSITION:
The incumbent serves as administrative assistant for U.S. Consulate Medan. S/He provides secretarial services to the Principal Officer, supervises post’s administrative operations, and provides Human Resources and financial services. Also to provide consular services such as assisting with passport applications, answering questions about the visa process, processing notarials, etc.
NOTE: All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item.
1. Three (3) years college study in general administration, secretarial or related field is required.
2. At least two (2) years experience in English speaking office to include one (1) year experience in accounting, procurement or related field is required.
3. Level IV (Fluent) in Speaking/Reading English and Bahasa Indonesia is required.
4. Must have a thorough understanding of organizational structure specific to administrative management procedures which govern secretarial and administrative support functions to a busy office environment.
5. Must have the ability to work effectively in a team environment, work calmly, tactfully and effectively under pressure and to demonstrate extreme flexibility to manage than one activity at a time in the performance of daily administrative office management duties and responsibilities with solid leadership, strong organizational, communication, and inter-personal skills.
6. Must be computer literate and demonstrate proficiency in typing various correspondence format (i.e. memoranda, letters, reports, faxes, etc.) as well as standardized documents and forms, with skills of 40 WPM.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants for this position must meet all the minimum requirements of the position applied and should submit the following or the application will not be considered:
1. Complete Application for U.S. Federal Employment form (OF-612 in Word documents or OF-612 in PDF files )
2. and or a current resume or curriculum vitae that provide the same information as an OF-612; plus
3. Candidates who claim U.S. Veterans preference must provide a copy of their Form DD-214 with their application.
4. Any other documentation (e.g., essays, certificates, awards, copies of degrees earned) that addresses the qualification requirements of the position as listed above
5. Write the vacancy announcement number and title in the subject line of email or on the top left side of the envelope, otherwise your applications will not be considered.
6. US Embassy discourages applicant sending photograph.
Human Resources Officer U.S Embassy
Jl. Medan Merdeka Selatan 5 Jakarta 10110
Lowongan Kerja Indonesia Terbaru
at your application letter
No comments yet.