Lowongan Kerja Keppel Land Indonesia 2010
Keppel Land Indonesia Jobs Vacancy
Keppel Land Indonesia is the property arm of Keppel Group, one of Singapore’s largest multinational company with core businesses in offshore and marine, infrastructure, and property. As an established developer, we are geographically diversified across 11 countries in Asia Pacific. Keppel Land has been in Indonesia for more than 15 years with projects located in Jakarta, Surabaya, Yogyakarta, Bintan, Batam, Bali and Manado.
Due to our further expansion, we are seeking motivated candidate for position of:
Qualification Required :
- A diploma degree in accounting.
- Female, maximum 30 years old with up to 1 year of relevant experience.
- Working knowledge in account payable/receivable, general ledger.
- Working Knowledge in Tax (Brevet A/ B).
- Previous experiences in the property industry.
- Has high attention to details, analytical, and meticulous in numbers.
- Has pleasant personality and good communication skills.
- Cooperative, discipline and can work as a team
- Proficient in written and spoken English and computer literate.
We are looking for a team player.
If you meet our requirements, please send your CV in English with your most recent photograph to the email below.
Please send your CV in English with photograph to:
Human Resources Division / KEPPEL LAND
Barclays House Complex, Tower II, 5A Floor
JL. Jendral Sudirman Kav. 22-23,
Setiabudi, Jakarta Selatan 12920
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short- listed candidates will be notified.
No comments yet.