Lowongan Kerja PT Panin Life Tbk – January 31, 2010
Established since 1974, Panin Life has rapidly grown to become one of the leading Life Insurance Company in Indonesia. Going public in 1983, it was the first Life Insurance Company to be officially and publicly recognized in the country.
For more than 30 years, Panin Life has maintained its well respected reputation in the eyes and hearts of the Indonesian public. Renown for its ease and professionalism in reimbursements of policy claims, the company has been widely recognized as one of the people’s most trustworthy companies. Forbes Asia Magazine, in its October 2005 edition, acknowledged Panin Life as one the ‘200 Best Companies of the Asia Pacific Region’. The company was also ranked second during the Indonesian Business Award 2005 for the category of ‘Indonesia’s Best Insurance Companies’.
Panin Life invites you to join us as:
- Maintain and modify programs
- Test and troubleshoot applications
- Develop new applications
- Write and maintain programming documentation
- S1 Degree in IT or equivalent from reputable universities with min GPA 3.00
- Knowledge in Life Insurance or Financial Services Industry will be an advantage
- Strong knowledge in Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) concept
- Have a good knowledge in Delphi5/ VB6/ VB.Net, .Net Framework Technology, MS SQL 2000, and Crystal Reports
- Ability to learn new technologies very quickly and resolve any problems involved in integrating new technologies
- Good attitude, interpersonal and communication skill, customer focus, continuous learning, responsible, and good team player
- Hardworking, independent, able to deliver excellent work yet meet deadlines
- Preferably speak in English
Submit your CV & recent photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Capital Department
Panin Life Center 7th Floor
Jl. Letjend S. Parman Kav. 91
Before January 31, 2010
Put position code in the email subject or envelope
Only short listed candidates will be notified by Panin Life to undergo further processes
No comments yet.