IDSPS ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARY VACANCY
IDSPS (Institute for Defense, security and Peace Studies), national NGO based in Jakarta, is looking for professional, highly motivated, able to work individually and as part of the team, and knows about NGO’s activities and interested to involve, joining us for the following position:
ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARY (AS)
Scope of Work:
Under the guidance and supervision of Manager of Internal Affair and Manager of Program, supporting Executive Director works (such as managing appointments, activities, correspondences, and his travelling), providing administrative services for program officers as well as the general office activities and projects.
– Age maximum 30-years-old
– Graduated min D3 any disciplines, but from majoring of secretary is preferred
– Proven Bahasa Indonesia and English skill in communication and reporting (written and oral).
– Computer literacy (Office and Internet),
– At least 1 year of experience with National NGOs (but fresh graduated is welcomed).
Application Procedures and Selection:
Interested individuals can send their application to IDSPS (att. Mr Amin Mustaqim, Manager of Internal Affair) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by postmail to IDSPS Office at Jl. Teluk Peleng B 32 Komp. TNI AL Rawa Bambu Pasar Minggu Jakarta Selatan 12520 at leats by January 18, 2010, with following materials:
– A brief letter of application
– Curricula Vitae (CV)
– 3 x 4 photograph
– Certificate of University Degree or other relevant certificates copy
Application submitted after January 18, 2010 will not be considered.
No comments yet.