Network Engineer, Shared Services Center Jobs Vacancy, Location : Singapore
Network Engineer, Shared Services Center Jobs Careers
External Job Title (If different):
Reports Directly To: IT Manager, Shared Service (Singapore)
Reports Functionally To:
Travel Requirement: 10% International Travel
Prepared Date: Oct 2009
The Network Engineer report directly to IT Manager, Shared Services. He is responsible for implementing and supporting of the LAN/WAN infrastructure globally. This position will act as key support and backup for the projects being implemented by the Corporate ICT.
– Design, evaluate and implement cost-effective, scalable and secure Network solutions based on Business requirements / priorities
– Provide support for Move / Add / Change (MAC) of both the LAN and WAN network in accordance to the corporate guidelines
– Provide 2rd level support for the global data and voice communications network
– Review and recommend on network related requests/projects globally – keeping in accordance with company’s IT policies and standards
– Facilitate smooth running of the global data communications network and the underlying technologies.
– Assist in documenting the global data communications policies, standards, procedures and guidelines
– Manage the technical infrastructure implementation projects and the associated rollouts
– Responsible for the overall planning, management, and completion of IT projects, using Project Management standards.
– Build and maintain relationships with company’s IT staff in corporate, the regions, site and the business
– Liaise with and manage external vendors and service providers
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
– Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in regional / global LAN/WAN related technologies
– Relevant certification – CCNP is a plus
• Designing and configuring network connectivity options for LAN and WAN
• Working with Private data networks (Frame Relay / MPLS / Satellite), Internet based networks, etc.
• Configuring and troubleshooting LAN/WAN technologies, such as Cisco Switches, Cisco Router, Checkpoint Firewall, Packeteer, Nortel PABX etc.
• Working with Windows 2000 & 2003 server, Windows 2000 and XP desktop, Exchange and Active Directory
• Managing Vendors and implementations
– Good knowledge in LAN/WAN products with a keen interest in emerging security related technologies
– Proven background in project management with an ability to manage multiple projects
– Service provider or outsourcing services background is a plus
– Regional / Global working experience is preferred
– Experience in IP Telephony and VoIP
– Time management skills that support a balance of strategic and tactical activities
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of an
– Ability to work on multiple projects and tasks
– Display the professional qualities expected in the IT group
– Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy
– “Hands-on” attitude.
– Works well in a multicultural workplace
– Disciplined approach to problem solving
– Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally
– Supervision experience preferred
If any one of you interested, Please send your resume to me.
No comments yet.