Qatargas Jobs Vacancy 2010
Qatargas Operating Company has exciting opportunities available for qualified professionals to join our company in the development of the vast North Field in Qatar. Qatargas currently has under development over $20 billion worth of major projects, including the construction of four new Liquefied Natural Gas trains for the production and export of LNG to every corner of the globe.
Head of Transport Services
• Plans, controls and allocates the work of the staff and contract drivers.
• Arranges for repairs and servicing of vehicles.
• Keeps records for registration, insurance and accident reports.
• Supervises regular and shift bus services and arranges special trips.
• Monitors the shuttle bus service.
• Monitors the safe working condition of the petrol station and garage.
• Inspection of second hand vehicles for employee applying for company car loan.
• 7 years experience in transport management for large industrial organizations.
• University degree and/or 2-3 years of formal training in supervisory/management field.
• Good written and spoken English is essential.
• Must have extensive knowledge in the use of spreadsheets and databases.
Qatargas offers a secure expatriate lifestyle in an international community with educational, medical and recreational facilities, competitive tax-free salaries, a full range of benefits, including family or bachelor housing, furnishings and generous paid annual vacation back to your country of origin.
Recruitment is being carried out by Uzma Engineering Sdn Bhd. Reply with detailed CV to: email@example.com
68 & 70, Fraser Business Park,
Jalan Metro Pudu 2,
55200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
For more Information about Qatargas, the expatriate community, benefits and Qatar in general, visit http://www.qatargas.com
No comments yet.