Lowongan Kerja Ambon, Nippon Suisan Indonesia – Maluku.
Lowongan Kerja Ambon
PT Nipon Suisan Indonesia, affiliate to NIPPON SUISAN KHAISHA CO, LTD, a marine products company based in Japan. It had annual revenues in 2004 of 4.7 billion USD. The company was established in 1911, and is a commercial fishing and marine product procurement operation. Its goal is to “Establish a global supply chain of marine products.” The company is the second-largest of its kind in Japan and owns Gorton’s, a US frozen seafood company. Its main competitors are Maruha Nichiro Holdings and Kyokuyo co., ltd. PT Nipon Suisan Indonesia located at Seram Island, Maluku is seeking a “Japanese Interpreter” with requirements bellow:
JAPANESE INTERPRETER (Seram Island – Maluku)
* Indonesian Citizens Male / Female Max 40 Years Old.
* Bachelor Degree any discipline from Japanese Universities.
* Applicants who ever working long time in Japan is also welcome.
* Having JLPT Level 1.
* Fluency in Japanese Spoken & Written is a Must.
* Min 2 years experience in Japanese Company as interpreter.
* Computer literate is a must.
* Willing to biz trip travelling any time base on instruction.
* Honest, Dynamic, and good interpersonal skill.
* Willing to be placed at Seram Island Maluku.
Please send your CV with recent photograph no later than December 20, 2009, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
or posted to:
PT. NIPPON SUISAN INDONESIA
Jl. KH. Wahid Hasyim No. 158, Jakarta Pusat 10240
No comments yet.