Lowongan Kerja Product Marketing Indobara Bahana
PT INDOBARA BAHANA was established on 1974 to fulfill the Indonesian Market for reliable and quality pump and in line with the growing and building of Indonesia’s physical development. During the period of 1968 – 1970 the brand “EBARA” was launched and continuously grow up until now as well known pump in Indonesia. Currently the company expanded their business not only as pump dealer, but also as Distributor, Engineering, Procurement and Contractors.
We challenge the Top Performer employee to join our great team to overcome the extremely rapid growth for the following positions:
Scope Of Work:
* Perform a range of activities to effectively market assigned products, such as conducting market research;overseeing product development and design; setting prices; launching new products; overseeing advertising campaigns; and monitoring sales performance
* Maintain good relationship with principals; ensure implementation of principal programs in sales activity; negotiate with principal’s for sales target; understand business potential & competition of each principal & seek business opportunity for them
* Monitor, analyze, and evaluate market trends and competitor activity to identify market opportunities for the products.
* Monitor, analyze, and evaluate product performance and customer feedback to generate new product ideas, identify product features that need to be changed to meet customer needs.
* Allocate resources and schedule marketing and advertising activities according to the importance of each product in the organization’s overall marketing strategy for product line.
* Male/Female; Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Product Marketing/Product ( Especially relates to Fire Safety, Fire System, Environment and Pumps : Standard Pump, Proceed Pump)
* Min. Bachelor Degree from Engineering preferable Mechanical Engineering with GPA min. 3,00
* At least 2 years experience in the same position or 4 years in marketing/sales
* Preferably candidates should be familiar handling and dealing with market segment from fire system
* Mus have familiar with MS Office especially excel
* Must have excellent presentation and communication skills, negotiation and correspondent
* Good command of spoken and written in English
* Capability to work under pressure and having strong self driven
Those who are interested and meet the above requirements, please send your complete application letter, resume, a recent photograph, and indicate the position title at email subject to: email@example.com
PT. INDOBARA BAHANA
Jl. Gunung Sahari Raya No. 51.2
Jakarta 10610 – Indonesia
No comments yet.