Lowongan kerja Januari 2010, JOB ASURANSI JIWA GENERALI INDONESIA
JOB ASURANSI JIWA GENERALI INDONESIA
Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A is one of the leading insurance groups in the world. The company was founded on December 26, 1831.
The Generali Group ranks among the top three insurance groups in Europe and is ranked as the 30th largest company in the world in the 2007 Fortune Global 500 worldwide ranking. The Group’s parent and principal operating Company is Assicurazioni Generali, market leader in Italy, founded in 1831 in Trieste. Generali is the largest corporation in Italy.
Characterized from the outset by a strong international outlook and now present in 40 countries through 315 subsidiaries, 113 insurance companies and 126 financial and real estate companies, Generali has consolidated its position among the world’s leading insurance operators, and has grown in importance in Western Europe, the Company’s principal area of operation, with significant market shares in Germany, France, Austria, Spain and Switzerland.
In recent years, the Group has made a remarkable return to Central-Eastern European markets and has set up offices in the principal markets of the Far East, among which China and India (other information in our website: http://www.generali.com & http://www.generaliasia.com).
And now, our presence here as “Generali Indonesia Life Insurance Company”.
We are committed to maintain proactive knowledge, offering innovative and comprehensive financial solutions combined with high customer oriented services to our valued policyholders and a fair investment return for our shareholders. We are looking for highly performing people, eager to learn, with innovative thinking and good teamwork in the following positions:
RECRUITMENT & TRAINING MANAGER
Customer Relations Supervisor
* Male or Female;
* Bachelor Degree or Min D3, with experiences min 2 years in related field;
* Expert in Customer Relation Field;
* 1-2 years working experiences in insurance company or in other financial industries;
* Good computer and communications skills;
* Good Presentation skill preferred;
* Communications in English is a must.
* Responsible in renewal report for client ex: Claim Ratio, Claim Report, Claim Detail;
* Responsible in renewal policies;
* Responsible in procedure canceled policies based on the confirmation from client;
* Making monthly renewal report;
* Presenting and socialized benefit and procedure claim to client;
* Analyzed the experience of renewal cases;
* Responsible in correspondence with client;
* Capable in wellness program with the special criteria of client;
* Responsible in updating facilities of provider hospital to client;
* Coordination with related department ex: Underwriting, Actuarial, Employee Benefit Consultant, and Broker Relation Department.
Comprehensive CV describing professional Requirements, experience and accountability highlighting achievements should be sent to:
by January 31st , 2009 (with subject code : CR).
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for further selection process.
No comments yet.