Cadbury Jobs Vacancy based in Sumatera 2009
Lowongan Kerja Sumatera
Cadbury is a leading global confectionery company with an outstanding portfolio of chocolate, gum and candy brands. We create brands people love – brands like Cadbury, Trident and Halls. Our heritage starts back in 1824 when John Cadbury opened a shop in Birmingham selling cocoa and chocolate. Since then we have expanded our business throughout the world by a program of organic and acquisition led growth. On 7 May 2008, the separation of our confectionery and Americas Beverages businesses was completed creating Cadbury plc with a vision to be the World’s Best Confectioner.
In supporting our Growth Agenda, we search for the following position based in Sumatera:
Area Sales Manager
* Key communication channel in branch to cascade company corporate direction, strategy, brand performance and feedback information back to HQ.
* Consistently review & improve sales effective calls, call frequency and route management
* Compile and analyze branch operational reports and feedback all HQ reports.
* Highly involved in sales team motivation including training, field work, reward & recognition.
* Top to top alignment with distributor’s salesman for business reviews and joint business plans.
* Analyze and monitor key chain and outlet performance to understand opportunity area for driving higher growth
* Field work with Sales Coordinator/ Merchandiser to identify gap for improvement in display (ad hoc & permanent), merchandising, checkout placement, range assortment or planogram, promotion mechanics, service level and selling skills
* Plan & negotiate with outlet buyer for promotion mechanics and display location
* Increase market share by; ensuring good itinerary planning by Cadbury and Distributor team in the territory, assist communication of special programs, ensuring presentation marketing/advertising programs and new products, collect competitive information, handle and resolve problems and complaints, ensure collection of receivables.
* Improving distribution line.
* Ensure channel pricing guidelines are complied with Cadbury Pricing Policy
* Keep abreast of competition, products and markets within confectionery.
Education / Qualification :
Minimum Bachelor degree in Economics, Management or other disciplines from reputable University with minimum GPA of 2,75.
The prospective jobholder should possess minimum of 4 – 6 years of working experience in sales in reputable FMCG player in Indonesia, preferably from Food Category.
* He/ She must be a team player, diligent and be able to look at issues from different perspectives and be a proven achiever.
* Strong analytical and communication skills and be able to look at issues from different perspectives and be a proven achiever, ideally from within the FMCG.
* Good command in English and Bahasa.
* Computer literate in Microsoft Office applications
Should you have the experience and qualification required, please send your CV directly to this e-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
No comments yet.