IT Job Career Fuji Xerox Printers
Fuji Xerox Printers is one of the market-leader in the laser printer industry. It offers to customers award-winning color and monochrome printing technologies, extensive channel reach and creative marketing that is backed by Fuji Xerox’s heritage in technological innovation and brand strength. As one of the most significant brand in the regional printer market, our products cater for every printing needs in any home or office environment.
Business Development Manager – Consumable Supplies
He/she would lead a key role in managing Country Supplies business.
Qualification & Experience :
* Prior experience in managing channel is preferred.
* Creative, self motivated with the ability to work independently as well as a team player.
* Have a matured personality & managerial skill, excellent interpersonal, communication, channel sales & presentation skills.
* Certain degree of travelling within Indonesia and/or abroad.
* Minimum Bachelor Degree / equivalent.
* At least 5 years experience, preferred male with age within 32 – 37 year old.
* Preferable in IT industry and familiar with Printer Shops and/or Stationary Office channels in the country.
* Good knowledge of country major Laser Printer player including SI, VAR, distributors.
Key Responsibilities :
* Support and maximize channel and customer supplies sales opportunities and drive country supplies business.
* Minimize the impact of leakage from grey market imports and non genuine supplies (counterfeit, remanufactured, refill).
* Manage the local supplies operation and ensure efficient, effective and professional business processes.
* Be an industry expert and local authority on all consumables issues and apply this to ensure best possible business outcomes.
* Support the AP region on key programs and strategies to maximize FXPC business results.
If you think that you fit the bill and would like the opportunity to be a part of the Fuji Xerox Printers experience, please send in your resume by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org, not later than September 14, 2009.
No comments yet.