Lowongan PT Pertamina, Jobs BUMN Migas September 2009
Oil & Gas Job Vacancy
Pertamina Hulu Energi ONWJ (PHE ONWJ); 9 positions
Pertamina Hulu Energi ONWJ (PHE ONWJ) is moving in high gear to set the direction of its future growth as a forward-driven multinational energy company.
PHE ONWJ, with over 35 years operating experience in Indonesia, covers 8,300 square kilometers of production area – stretching from the North of Cirebon to Kepulauan Seribu. Our facilities include 670 wells, 170 shallow water platforms, 40 processing and service facilities and some 1,600 kilometers of sub-sea ‘pipelines.
As one of the leading assets in Pertamina, we are currently seeking PROFESSIONALS to join us and share our values – the unwavering commitment to deliver improved quality and reliability. The vacant positions are:
1. Exploration Geologist (Expl. Geol)
2. Exploration Geophysicist (Expl. Geoph)
3. Seismic Processing & Acquisition (SPA Geoph)
4. Construction Team Leader (Constr. TL)
5. Sr. Project Engineer (Sr. PE)
6. Sr. Process Engineer (Sr. PR)
7. Sr. Pipeline Engineer (Sr. P/L)
8. Sr. Mechanical Engineer (Sr. ME)
9. Sr. Pressure System Engineer (Sr. PSE)
Applicants should at least have graduated from related disciplines, with 6 years experience in exploration & production (position 1 & 2); 6 years experience in processing & acquisition (position 3) and 10 years experience in brown field projects & operation activities in oil and gas industry (position 4 – 9).
Forward your complete resume and recent photograph with interested position in your email addressed to:
Application close 12 September 2009
No comments yet.