Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk, Job Vacancy August 2009
Bank Danamon Indonesia as one of the leading bank in Indonesia is currently searching for a highly qualified professional with proven track record of achievements to take on this challenging role to sustain and prolong its competitive position in the market as:
Small Medium Enterprise Relationship Officer Trainee
You will be required to undergo an intensive in-class and out-class training, to become SME Relationship Officer (RO) upon completion of the program. As RO, you are not solely concerned with bringing in new customers but also maintaining existing customers. You will ensure the delivery of targeted revenue, both funding and lending with support from Business Manager as your buddy.
Specific accountabilities encompass:
· Shows set of prominent interpersonal skills with an outstanding communication proficiency.
· Having a deep and sharp analytical aptitude toward business.
· Keen to be flexible and mobile
· Bachelor’s Degree, preferably from the following Major: Economics, Management, Marketing or Engineering.
· Demonstrates good command of English, both verbal and written.
· Exhibits an excellent Ms. Office skill, especially Ms. Excel and Ms. Power Point.
· Displays a fine networking ability to enhance business’ growth
The position is for Fresh Graduates, however, you may present a
The position is for Fresh Graduates, however, you may present a maximum of two years experience in marketing, with proven track record of results deliverance.
This is an URGENT REQUIREMENT. For confidentiality and priority attention on your application, we invite you to submit your comprehensive resume to the address stated below within 10 days from date of ad release.
PT. Bank Danamon Indonesia, Tbk
16th fl, Graha Surya Internusa Building
Jl. HR Rasuna Said Kav. X-0, Jakarta, 12950
Phone: (021) 2551 – 7000; Fax : (021) 5273045;
No comments yet.