Lowongan Finance Staff di Putera Samperna School
To support Putera Sampoerna School of Education (SSE) operation, we are looking for qualified and experienced individuals to join our team as :
Finance Staff (FS –SSE)
– Bachelor degree in finance or accounting
– Minimum 2 years of working experience in finance area from an NGO or formal educational institution.
– Good understanding and experience in area of A/P, A/R, costing, budgeting, projection, financial reporting, financial reconciliation, corporate finance and financial analysis.
– Good knowledge in taxation and accounting principles.
– Good English skill both spoken and written
– Good interpersonal and communication skill
– Solid computer literacy skill in MS Excel.
The Putera Sampoerna School of Education (SSE) was established to train and develop professionally certified teachers with International standards and to equip them with best-practices in the latest teaching methodologies. Built upon the experiences and expertise of the Sampoerna Foundation Teacher Institute from training over 14.000 professional teachers in Indonesia in the last 3 years, the SSE is a licensed, degree-granting college, managed by the Sampoerna Foundation.
The school offers a unique Career Management Program designed to prepare future leaders for the education sector and provides career opportunities within the Sampoerna Foundation network of schools upon graduation.
If you meet the above requirements please send your comprehensive resume by email to email@example.com by stating position code applied for in the email subject no later than July 21, 2009.
No comments yet.