Jobs PT TJB Power Service; Lowongan PLN Tanjung Jati B Jepara
PT. TJB Power Service in the business of Operation and Maintenance of Tanjung Jati B 2X660 MW Coal Fired Power Plant in Indonesia. We are looking for:
A. Unit Controller
Responsible for the overall operating of Boiler / Turbo-Generator Unit and auxiliary plant via DCS, communication and control of local Field Operators activity, in accordance with laid down Operational Procedures, Safety Rules, best operating practices and other statutory requirements and regulations for the performance of his staff.
– Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) in Engineering.
– Having experience is not less than 5 years in Power Plant or Utilities and 1 year as Unit Controller.
– Having knowledge in fire protection and fire fighting.
– Having knowledge in electrical (high voltage).
– Having knowledge in mechanical (bearing system, hydraulit system, rotating equipment, etc).
– Having knowledge in chemical.
– Having basic knowledge in CM including PLC controller.
– Willing to work on shift basis regardiess to holidays or public holidays.
B. Electrical Supervisor
Perform supervision of Electrical Technician for maintenance an preventive maintenance of motors, transformers, switchgear, high & low voltage, generators To ensure that electrical systems and designs are working property and meet safety and standard requirements.
– University graduated from Electrical Engineering (Power Systems).
– Minimum experience is not less than 5 yrs in Power Plant on which 2 yrs in Supervisor level.
– Good understanding in Power Plant system.
– Good understanding in high voltage equipment protection and maintenance.
C. Environment Officer
Responsible to lead and control all activities and events with respect to Environmental, to ensure the achievement of the company’s environment standards, goals and targets related with environment aspect and impact, RKL and RPL
– Minimum S1 Degree in Environmental Engineering or Chemical Engineering.
– Have a basic understand of Power Plant or Petrochemical or Oil & Gas Operation.
– Minimum experience is not less than 5 yrs in handling environmental issues.
– Familiar with environment international Standart and Indonesia Government Regulation.
– Fluent in written anti spoken English.
– Good interpersonal and communication skill.
– Good presentation, report writing skills and computer literacy.
– Core Competencies and skills in: Achievement Orientated, Analytical Thinking, Team Player.
For those who are interested and meet the above requirements, can apply for these positions and write your position code by sending an application letter, up to date CV and photograph to the address stated below:
To: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Human Resources Section PT TJB POWER SERVICES
Desa Tubanan, Kec. Kembang, Kabupaten Jepara 59453
Jawa Tengah – Indonesia
Application should be received not more than 2 weeks after the publication of this advertisement. All applicants will treated confidentially.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Expiry date: July 18, 2009
No comments yet.