DTZ Retail Associate Director, Research & Consulting
DTZ is a fast growing and dynamic organization searching for exceptional individuals .The company offers an open environment with tremendous growth prospect.
Senior Manager/Associate Director, Retail
– To assist the country Head to develop, direct and manage the Retail Department.
– To lead the team in retail development consultancy assignments and key accounts servicing.
– Tertiary qualification in Real Estate, Building and Estate Management or other related disciplines.
– Detailed knowledge of leasing and sales processes and contract terms.
– Knowledge of market conditions, competitors strategy and fee structure.
– Account management and client relationship management skill.
– Strong negotiation, communication and presentation skill.
– Sound business acumen and commercially oriented approach to solutions.
Senior Manager/Associate Director, Research & Consulting
– To provide leadership and direction for the team to achieve the business plan.
– To create and develop strategies to achieve team and corporate business target/plan.
– To actively develop new businesses through client relationships, networking and marketing activities.
– Tertiary qualification in Real Estate, Economics, Finance or Geography preferred.
– Meticulous with good analytical & numerical skills.
– Good written and presentation skills.
– Ability to work efficiently and meet tight datelines.
– Self motivated and achievement driven.
– Team oriented with good leadership skills.
– Real estate experience preferred.
Research Job Description
– To analyze property market trends.
– To prepare local, regional and global research reports.
– To conduct market surveys.
– To maintain database.
Consulting Job Description
– To conduct market, feasibility and other real estate related studies.
– To conduct any other duties which may be assigned by the HD from time to time.
Other General Job Functions
– To manage the department/team to achieve profitable results in accordance with business plan.
– To target clients and market sectors that will result in high returns for DTZ.
– Client relationship management at high level.
– To develop and communicate relationship management strategy to the team.
– To manage relationships with other offices and departments to provide seamless service to client.
– To coordinate resources within the team to deliver results surpassing client expectations.
– To review and create department annual business targets and plan.
– To ensure that department adheres to DTZ processes.
– To communicate and manage DTZ quality processes to the department/team.
Kindly submit your resume and CV by 21 st July 2009 to the address or email below .submissions will not be entertained
PT DTZ UTAMA PROPERTINDO
In Association with DTZ Debenham Tie Leung (SEA) Pte Ltd
Menara Rajawali 17 th Floor
Jalan Mega Kuningan Lot 5.1, Kawasan Mega Kuningan
Jakarta 12950, Indonesia
No comments yet.