Lowongan Kerja Head of Internal Audit Department – PT. Bank ICBC Indonesia
PT. Bank ICBC Indonesia (ICBC Indonesia) is a subsidiary bank and is 97.83% owned by Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd (ICBC Ltd), the biggest commercial bank in china, has been operating in Indonesia since 2007 with total 12 branches in area of Jakarta, Surabaya and Bandung. ICBC Ltd in 2007 has won various honors such as “Best Bank in China”, “Best Trading in the World”, “Best Management Company in China” awarded by the magazine Bankers, Global Finance, The Assets, Finance Asia, and was appraised by Economic Observer as “Most Honored Corporation in China”. ICBC Indonesia has commitment to build a financial bridge to serve the ever-increasing economic corporation between China and Indonesia and it will also provides quality and diversified financial services to corporate and individual customers in Indonesia and ASEAN. Our motto is, “Your Future is Our Future and Our Future is Your Future”. Due to our growth and expansion, we are seeking for highly talented candidates to fill in our vacant position.
Head of Internal Audit Department
- To decide and to guide audit inspection policy and plan towards overall Bank’s operation and management, both Off Site and On Site Audit to improve and to develop risk management system and internal control in order to identify potential of risks of Banks and the action plan solutions.
- Coordinate and to lead Audit Plan and Program both operational and credit management to be implemented yearly as schedule in Branches/Sub Branches and Head Office.
- To coordinate Passive Audit Inspection related to inspection of reports from Branches/Sub Branches such as Financial Statements, Balance Sheet Reports, Profit/Loss, Internal and External Reports (including to Central Bank) to ensure the accuracy and time delivery of report.
- To present Audit Report (Passive and Active Reports) to President Director, Commissioners including Compliance Director and Central Bank.
- To give recommendation to Board of Directors though consultative activities related to audit findings and risk management to support achievement of Bank’s business target.
- To develop and to improve Audit Policy, System and Infrastructure and Control System referred to the updated international audit practices and also internal and external government regulations.
- To ensure the quality of internal audit practices implementation in Bank as international standards and also internal and external regulations.
- To maintain good relationship with stakeholders and to represent the Bank related to internal and external parties such as Bank Indonesia, Public Accountant etc to ensure integrity and well managed operational of Bank.
- To improve the quality of Internal Auditors to ensure the improvement of auditor qualification and quality of audit result.
- To propose Audit Plan and Audit Budget to approve by Director.
- To ensure internal control implemented as regulated to support Risk Management implementation of Bank.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia. Preferably fluent in Mandarin
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Preferably experienced as Branch manager.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Finance – Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
Application should be sent within 10 days from the date of posting. We apologize that only short listed candidates will be notified and no telephone enquiries will be entertained. Send your application to the address below and please state the job code HR@ina.icbc.com.cn
No comments yet.