Jobs vacancy Teknik Industri Terbaru juni 2009, GOODYEAR INDONESIA, PT.
GOODYEAR INDONESIA, PT
Goodyear is one of the world’s leading tire companies. Together with its U.S. and international subsidiaries and joint ventures, Goodyear manufactures and markets tires for most applications. It also manufactures and sells several lines of power transmission belts, hose and other rubber products for the transportation industry and various industrial and consumer markets, as well as rubber related chemicals for various applications. Goodyear is the world’s largest operator of commercial truck service and tire retreading centers. In addition, it operates more than 1,800 tire and auto service center outlets.
Goodyear employs more than 75,000 associates worldwide and manufactures its products in more than 90 facilities in 28 countries.
Goodyear Indonesia is now looking for the talented people with a passionate, enterprising spirit to help us shape the future of our business in Indonesia, located in Bogor, West Java. These are people who enjoy responsibility, strive to achieve, open to change and have a collaborative style. The current opportunity is:
Plant Industrial Engineer (Code: IE)
The incumbent develops, applies and maintains the quality system requirements through all Factory activities. In addition, the incumbent will analyze process flow and labor utilization, make and assist in the implementation of recommendations to improve efficiencies and reduce cost as well as assist in leading Lean Manufacturing initiatives that strive for operational excellence through quality improvement and inventory reduction for the entire factory operations. This position resides on First Shift but depending on factory needs may work alternate shifts as needed. The incumbent reports directly to CIS & IE Manager.
1. Bachelor in Industrial Technology/Engineering with 2-5 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
2. Knowledgeable in TPM practices including experience leading and implementing initiatives.
3. Experience in proposing and implementation of time study/labor management initiatives.
4. Effective communication, facilitation (including public speaking), organization, and analytical skills are a must.
5. Advanced uses of Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, and Access.
6. The ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities; manage expectations throughout different levels of the organization
7. Technical skills related to manufacturing processes and willing to learn high-speed specialty equipment and processes.
8. Ability to demonstrate results using Problem Solving Skills
9. Working knowledge of design tools such as Design of Experiments (DOE) and Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
10. Experienced in managing projects from proposal through implementation and evaluation; Lean Manufacturing or Black Belt Certification preferred.
11. Strong interpersonal skills; a team player and independent worker
12. Excellence English & Computer literate.
Primary Responsibilities :
1. Review line cycle times by conducting time-and-motion studies.
2. Prepare recommendations for effective/efficient workload balancing and improved production line, labor ratios, while driving improved employee safety and product quality.
3. Assist in developing labor metrics and installation of labor management system. Prepare recommendations for allocation of plant labor.
4. Develop capital project ideas that will improve safety, quality cost and efficiency in the plant, including design support to engineering.
5. Provide training when changes in line layout or procedures affect associates roles regardless of location within factory.
6. Ensure all recommendations and implementation plans are aligned across logistics, production, quality, safety and finance.
7. Partner with CIS/IE Specialist on Manufacturing to establish Industrial Engineer role within plant, with a focus on driving improved efficiencies and reduced cost.
Additional Responsibilities :
1. Involved in both pre-production (Planning) stage as well as production (control and supervision) stage.
2. Ensure that job times are controlled, issued and updated as necessary
3. Analyze work force utilization, facility layout, and operational data.
4. Confers with management and engineering staff to implement plans and recommendations
5. Develop management system for cost analysis, financial planning, wage and salary administration and job evaluation.
Please send your Application Letter, CV & Recent Color Photograph not later than 10 days after this advertisement at :
Human Resources Department
Please put the code as subject on e-mail
Only shortlist candidate will notified, therefore those who do not meet with the requirement need not to apply
We invite you to find out more about us on our website at
No comments yet.