Jobs vacancy PT Goodrich Pindad, Lowongan Bandung Juni 2009
GOODRICH PINDAD AERONAUTICAL SYSTEMS INDONESIA, PT
Goodrich Pindad Aeronautical Systems Indonesia (the “Company”) is a joint venture enterprise, formed between Lucas Industry Public Limited Company, located in Stratford Road, Sollhull B 904 LA England, PT Pindad (Persero) and PT Metinca Dirgantara from Indonesia.
The company was established by the name PT Lucas Pindad Aerospace Indonesia in the framework of Foreign Capital Investment Law No.I/1967 and No. 11/1970, based on public notarial deed No. 10 dated March 5, 1997. The deed of establishment was approved by the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Indonesia in his decision letter No. C2-5.147.HT.01.01.Th97. The Articles of Association was published in State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia No.75, dated September 19,1997, Supplement No.4203.
Articles of association have been amended by notarial deed No. 17 dated June 8, 2000, pased by P.S.A.Tampubolon, notary public in Jakarta, regarding the change of name from PT Lucas Pindad Aerospace Indonesia to become PT TRW Pindad Aeronautical Systems Indonesia, and further amended by notarial Deed No.26, dated November 18, 2002, passes by P.S.A.Tampubolon, notary public in Jakarta, regarding the change of name from PT TRW Pindad Aeronautical Systems Indonesia to become PT Goodrich Pindad Aeronautical Systems Indonesia. These changes are published in State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia nimber 22, dated March 18, 2003, Suplement number 2103.
· Qualified accountant and Experience in Cost Accounting at least 2 years in Manufacture Company
· Someone who is open to change and process improvement.
· Ability to partner effectively with peers, line managers, business and overseas partners
· Highly numerate with strong analytical and organizational skills and high attention to detail
· Good oral and written communication skills in English
· Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
· Flexible approach towards changing work methods and variable workloads
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Previous responsibility for staff management and development
· Advanced level of IT skills notably MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Project experience [preferred but not essential]
· US GAAP knowledge [preferred but not essential]
· Strong management and influencing skills
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Ability to self-motivate
· Good planning & organization skills
· Ability to assess and problem solve
· Ability to react and respond on a timely basis
If You fell that You meet the qualification above, please send your application letter, CV, other document and recent photograph email to :
The company and its plants is located on :
Jalan Gatot Subroto No. 517
Bandung, West Java, Indonesia.
No comments yet.