Lowongan kerja di British Petroleoum/ BP
All over the world we look for people who share our ambition to be competitive, successful and a force for good.
If you share these values with us, then our exploration and production business in Indonesia are calling for YOU.
Applications are now open to join Tangguh LNG as:
Senior Turn Around (TAR) Scheduler
* Demonstrate leadership and commitment to develop good safety behaviours.
* Delivering optimized Turn Around preparation and execution as per the approved performance target .
* Creating and optimizing the integrated turnaround schedule.
* Delivering Integrated Turn Around schedule/ planning and contributing to the Production Efficiency Improvement (PEI) intiative.
* Planning and scheduling all major, minor and bulkwork task/activity.
* Monitor and provide feed back of Turn Around work packages alocation.
* Coordinate an optimized solutions in term of priority and schedule in case of there is conflicting requests from Operations or others.
* Acts as a coordinator for collation and submission of all neccesssary reports to Turn Around Manager and above.
* Propose the Turn Around Projects forecast.
* Identify and monitor the agreed schedule & cost reduction initiatives.
* Monitor budget expenditure to achieve maximum value of perfomance delivery.
* Where appropriate provide coaching and advice on the planning, scheduling, preparation and execution of Turn Around Integrated Team for Operation or other related teams.
Please go to: http://www.bp.com/careers/indonesia , go to “view jobs” and click on the job you wish to apply to submit your interest.
All of the roles above are Papua site based positions on a 28-day rotation work pattern. There may be a requirement to spend periods in the Jakarta office.
Applications close: June 13, 2009
BP is an equal opportunity employer
No comments yet.