Lowognan Kerja PT. TVS Motor Company Indonesia
To fulfill our ambition to become the third largest motorcycle in Indonesia, we are looking for dynamic and highly motivated individuals to strengthen our management team for the future. If you’re ready for challenge and want to join a company with sports culture, you can apply for career opportunity as:
I Asst. Manager – Maintenance (Code : ASST.MA)
1. Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering.
2. 10 – 12 years work experience in large manufacturing company with relevant experience.
3. Effective Planning and execution.
4. Analytical and trouble shooting skills.
5. Should have the hands on experience on Special Purpose Machines, General Purpose Machines with CNC, PLC Control and paint plant experience.
6. Coaching Skills
1. Source, evaluate and recommend agencies for procurement/installation /commissioning/ certification of equipments, related to utility.
2.Develop maintenance standards and procedures for the utility and equipment.
3.Implement TPM to achieve zero breakdown accident defect.
4. Monitor and control environment and safety conditions to be within norms, utility cost – power, fuel, repair & Maintenance etc.
5.Plan, direct, supervise, coach and review performance of own departments human resources, enhance technical and supervisory skills of staff; review individual potential and plan for their career development base on organizations needs; support implementation of HR policies/program.
Interested Candidates are requested to send their detailed resume/CV to :
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Note:Please send your current and expected salary, academic qualification, past working experiences and write reason for leaving previous employment.
All attachment Not more than 100 KB in MS. Word Format.
Please put POSITION CODE in Email Subject
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
No comments yet.