HR Position for its Singapore operations
Representing One of the multi-national company into IT Services looking for filling up their critical HR Position for its Singapore operations, this is a call for suitable candidates to apply for this open position. The candidate should have very good experience in the HR function in Singapore. Candidates with pure Recruitment experience need not apply.
– Minimum “A” level or Diploma in Human Resource or equivalent with relevant at least 3-4 years working experience
– Bilingual in English, good written and good communication and interpersonal skills.
– Positive working attitude, strong initiative, meticulous and well organized and systematic
– Responsible, sociable, hardworking, pro-active, resourceful and strong teamwork spirit
– Strong organizational abilities & able to meet deadlines
– Proficiency in admin related software
– Computer Literate & proficient in Microsoft office, Excel
– Basic accounting knowledge
– Administer and handle monthly payroll processing and submission, including submission of monthly CPF contributions
– Manage full Spectrum of HR
– All HR policies and practices, upkeep all HR records.
– Assist in developing, revising and streamline HR policies, procedures and system
– Tracking Leave Balances, Expense Claims, Employment Contracts etc..
– Update and Maintain Employee Handbook
– General assist to colleagues in HR related matters
– Contact office landlord, contractors, suppliers etc.
– Handling all Employments Passes, work permits, Visas, PR Applications, immigration issues ,etc….
– Handles employees’ welfare, compensation benefits ,workmen compensation, insurance claims etc…
– Provide HR administrative support for manpower planning and recruitment, compensation and benefits and training and development. etc….
– Checking all expense claims and reconcile.
– Arrange Travel, Hotel for staffs and Events Booking for meeting room.
– Maintaining & update Customer and Partner database
– Ad hoc assist to MD and Finance
– Ad-hoc basic accounts duties
– Provide administrative support to Finance
– Office administrative duties and equipment, stationery maintenance
– Manage office supplies and pantry stock.
– Others ad-hoc duties
– Able to start work immediately.
– Visa Status : Singaporean or Singaporean PR would be advantageous
Kindly revert with your Updated resume as well as your Earliest availability and Expectations by return mail. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Incase you are not suitable for the post, kindly refer this opening to your friends.
Please send your reply to firstname.lastname@example.org without changing the subject line.
Thanks and Regards,
No comments yet.