Lowongan Kerja Migas, Shell Jobs career Terbaru
Royal Dutch Shell plc was established more than a hundred years ago in Indonesia. Today Shell is a global company operating in over 110 countries and regions throughout the world, and employing more than 104,000 people. Shell Indonesia has been established as one of the fastest growing lubricants, retail fuels and bitumen business in the country and has strong commitment to strengthen their presence significantly.
Shell Indonesia has received the Indonesia’s Most Admired Companies (IMAC) Award 2007 for Oil & Gas category for its best Corporate Image, by Business Week Magazine and Frontier Consulting Group.
Commercial Fuel Account Manager Kalimantan
(Balikpapan, Kalimantan Timur – Indonesia)
* Ensure all service providers carry out the agreed terms;
* Ensures that all customer interaction activities are properly logged and updated in the appropriate Customer Relationship Management systems.
* For new and existing customers, define and regularly review relevant customer relationship, behavioral and differentiated services banding and their sales & marketing plan;
* Review & plan customer business, products, service packages, contracts, prices, credit terms, credit limits and debts;
* Carry out negotiations with customers, preparing quotations, proposals and agree on all operational requirements (including: price, contract, payment terms and services);
* Team player with excellent negotiation skills, possess good customer relationship skills and excellent business acumen;
* Good written and oral communications skills and presentation skill;
* Fluency in spoken and written English language is essential for this position;
* Authorisation to work in Indonesia is required for this position.
* Minimum Bachelor Degree holder in either business, marketing, engineering or any related discipline from a reputable university;
* Good knowledge of B2B business;
* Good knowledge of the market in the designated area – Kalimantan;
To Apply click Shell Career here
Application Deadline: Saturday 06 June 2009
No comments yet.