Lowongan Operations Manager PT Magic International
An opportunity is widely open to join our newly set up Shipping & Logistics Company in the market spearheaded by a Multinational Company. Based in Balikpapan, Indonesia under the management of PT Magic International, the Head office is based in Perth, Western Australia. It is a wholly owned Multinational Group of Companies under the Oswal Group Global.
The Company is looking for an experienced Operations Manager to manage our newly set up Shipping and Logistics Company.
As the main contact in our newly developed company, you will be a person who is ambitious to build and develop your career. The role contains a wide range of responsibilities and challenges. In addition to ensuring the day to day operations you will also be expected to have a strategic focus and be a catalyst for change. The ability to work autonomously and problem solve is essential.
This role will involve:
* Having extensive understanding of the overall operations and Managing the daily operational activities of the Unit’s core products and services
* Business development of the existing customers and to a newly developed customer inclusive of overseeing the Sales & Marketing point of view and implement the Company’s Business Plan.
* Assist the General Manager to perform forecasting and develop annual budget
* Establishes measurement system to control and improve all service line
* Ensures support services activities are meeting the service requirement
* Train, guide and motivate direct and indirect reports to achieve optimal performance in ensuring the department’s efficiency
* Degree with at least 5 years of management experience in Shipping & Logistics coupled with Operations, Finance, and Marketing experience
* Understanding of the Risk, Health & Safety aspect and measures of the business
If the above are in line with your knowledge and expertise, and you are very much looking forward to join us; please send your CV and contact details to: Allyaa A. Yusoff at: firstname.lastname@example.org
No comments yet.