Vacancies for Lecturers & Staff The Sampoerna School
The Sampoerna School of Education was established to train and develop professionally certified teachers with International standards and to equip them with best-practices in the latest teaching methodologies. Built upon the experiences and expertise of the Sampoerna Foundation Teacher Institute from training over 14.000 professional teachers in Indonesia in the last 3 years, the SSE is a licensed, degree-granting college, managed by the Sampoerna Foundation.
The school offers a unique Career Management Program designed to prepare future leaders for the education sector and provides career opportunities within the Sampoerna Foundation network of schools upon graduation. To support its operation, we are looking for qualified and experienced individuals to join our team as:
1. Head of Math Department (HM-SSE)
2. Head of English Department (HE-SSE)
3. Full Time English Lecturer (FTE-SSE)
4. Part Time English Lecturer (PTE-SSE)
5. Full Time Math Lecturer (FTM-SSE)
6. Part Time Math Lecturer (PTM-SSE)
Non Academic Staff
1. Student Affairs Officer (SA-SSE)
2. Academic Admin Services Staff (AAS-SSE)
3. Finance Staff (F-SSE)
4. Auxiliary Staff (A-SSE)
* Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position
* Excellent English Skills both oral and written
* Computer literacy and MS Office Applications
* Possess a strong passion to create future leaders through education
For more details for each position, kindly visit the career section in our website http://www.sampoernafoundation.org or http://www.sf-teacher.org.
Interested candidates should apply no later than June 5, 2009 to (email@example.com) by stating the position applied in the email.
by Bursa Loker
No comments yet.