Lowongan SMOE, 6 Positions.
Senior Accounts Executive
* Process payment and perform AP reconciliation.
* Perform monthly bank and inter-company reconciliation.
* Prepare statistical returns and follow-up with queries (if any) with statistical board.
* GST Reporting.
* Handle fixed assets.
* Review monthly AP aging which include local/foreign trade creditors or retention.
* Diploma, Degree in Accountancy or Professional Degree awarded by ACCA.
* Minimum 3 years of financial accounting experience in full sets of account.
* Experience in SAP will be an added advantage.
* Competent in MS Excel.
* Review project designs and drawings.
* Generate electrical specification, RFQ, bid evaluation and recommend budget for purchasing electrical equipment.
* Review MTO.
* Perform detailed engineering.
* Review and approve vendor data.
* Provide assistance for electrical equipment inspection.
* Degree in Electrical Engineering with at least 10 years of engineering design and/or construction experience in the Oil and Gas industry.
* Must be a team player.
* Possess good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
* Prepare electrical design drawings, e.g ladder/ tray & power plan layout, lighting layout, equipment room layout, single line diagram, interconnection & wiring diagram.
* Develop shop drawings, equipment support details and installation details in support of construction/ production team.
* Carry out inter-discipline coordination and coordinate with construction team.
* Prepare basic bulk material specification & MTOs.
* 3-5 years of relevant design experience in the offshore oil & gas industry, preferrably with experience designing living quarters.
* Good knowledge of international codes, standards & regulation, in particular for installation.
* Familiarity with AutoCad and 3D modelling will be an advantage.
* Experience with technical requirements of bulk material used in offshore industry.
* Knowledge of electrical power distribution systems.
* Able to work independently.
Manager (Engineering Expediting)
* Oversee and Carry out all engineering expeditors activities for assigned packages.
* Develop the project specific expediting reports, Procedure and Plans.
* Monitor and control the vendor performance and ensure the HOLD points for inspection are met as per ITP.
* Prepare and issue the project expediting plan and develop the project specific expediting Procedure and Plans.
* Find out and follow up critical engineering issues related to vendor packages and address/resolve such issues in advance to eliminate lateral delay in delivery schedule.
* Arrange third party expeditor and review Area expediting reports for content, completeness and appropriateness and ensure follow-up action on items.
* Highlight to Project Procurement Manager and Project Manager on any potential problems regarding critical deliveries and provide solutions to resolve any potential problems.
* Degree in any Engineering discipline.
* Minimum 10 years of relevant experience with minimal 5 years of working in managerial position
Project Piping Lead (Engineering)
* Develop, review and maintain all engineering standards and specifications relating to piping for the project.
* Provide direction and design review for all piping for all phases of the project.
* Provide direction and advice on all aspects regarding the provincial regulations for pressure piping design, inspection and fabrication.
* Working with contractor personnel, provide direction and material selection review for piping for all phases of the project.
* Review/ Preparation of piping material specification for the project.
* Provide technical review/assistance of vendor offer of piping material.
* Monitor and track installation data packages from construction inspectors and ensure that all relevant construction data is loaded into documentum.
* Review and update all pressure piping systems in accordance with the provincial legislation.
* Conduct piping flexibility, stress checking and pipe support design/recommendation.
* Develop, monitor and maintain records as required to support piping reliability and integrity programs, including the development of corrosion/erosion maps and programs.
* Overall responsibility for the design and management of piping/valves on projects.
* Involve in or coordinating activity with PMT and external Engineering Procurement and Construction firms.
* Prepare Piping document, namely RFQs and conduct TBE.
* Assist in reviewing of various drawings namely valves, specialty items and equipment drawings.
* Training of Piping team in design and technical know-how.
* Degree in Mechanical/ Chemical engineering.
* Minimum 5 years piping engineering design experience in the Oil and Gas, Petrochemical and related industries.
* Inspect worksites
* Check and ensure that work carried out on site is done in a safe manner
* Conduct HSE training for workers
* Enforce HSE rules & regulations
* 2 years of related work experience
* Shipyard Safety Supervisor’s Certificate
* Nitec in Engineering
* Good communication skills
* Committed team player
By post to: The Human Resource Manager
SMOE Pte Ltd
60 Admiralty Road West
By fax: (65) 6257 1355
No comments yet.