QA/QC Coordinator Technip
TECHNIP is a leading provider of Engineering, Technologies and Construction services for oil and gas, petrochemical and other industries; with its 22,000 people worldwide and annual revenues of almost 7 billion euros. TECHNIP has been ranked by American Engineering Weekly in its 2007 list of “Top 225 International Contractors” as 1st for the World Industrial / Petroleum Market.
In Asia-Pacific, Technip has been present for more than 20 years. As part of its expansion in Asia-Pacific, Technip established a subsidiary in Indonesia: PT. Technip Indonesia (PTTI), which services the Indonesian Oil and Gas, Petrochemical and General Industrial sectors. PTTI covers offshore and onshore field development, gas processing and liquefaction, refining and onshore pipelines. In non-oil sectors, PTTI covers fertilizers, chemicals, cement, life sciences, power generation and other growth market industries.
As part of our business expansion in Indonesia, we are seeking highly qualified professionals to fill in position listed below:
QA/QC Coordinator – Pekanbaru
Duties will include:
* Review customer specifications to ensure all technical aspects of contract are clear and understood.
* Liaise with the Customer on all quality, inspection and testing requirements.
* Provide a focal point for all technical based queries from subcontractors and suppliers.
* Provide support to the operations and maintenance team and subcontractors.
* Support Discipline Engineers in the preparation of work packs, Inspection and Test Plans and associated method statements and work instructions.
* Provide support to the Discipline Engineers relating to welding technology and inspection.
* Review Requests for Quotation (RFQ), scopes of work and implementation work packs prior to issue for action.
* Ensure Customer quality requirements are adhered to and that company procedures are followed.
* Provide written reports on quality activities as required by the Contract Manager.
* Assess and monitor the competence of external providers to provide compliant products and/or services.
* Coordinate and/or undertake inspection activities and prepare inspection records.
* Facilitate the identification, reporting, investigation, disposition and follow-up of process or product non-conformance.
* Initiate and verify suitability of corrective or preventive action where required to eliminate existing or potential causes of non-conformance.
Interested applicants should submit the application letter and CV to email@example.com with detailed resume and recent photograph and put the “QA/QC Coordinator” on the subject email.
No comments yet.