Lowongan Project Engineer, Pekanbaru
TECHNIP is a leading provider of Engineering, Technologies and Construction services for oil and gas, petrochemical and other industries; with its 22,000 people worldwide and annual revenues of almost 7 billion euros. TECHNIP has been ranked by American Engineering Weekly in its 2007 list of “Top 225 International Contractors” as 1st for the World Industrial / Petroleum Market.
In Asia-Pacific, Technip has been present for more than 20 years. As part of its expansion in Asia-Pacific, Technip established a subsidiary in Indonesia: PT. Technip Indonesia (PTTI), which services the Indonesian Oil and Gas, Petrochemical and General Industrial sectors. PTTI covers offshore and onshore field development, gas processing and liquefaction, refining and onshore pipelines. In non-oil sectors, PTTI covers fertilizers, chemicals, cement, life sciences, power generation and other growth market industries.
As part of our business expansion in Indonesia, we are seeking highly qualified professionals to fill in position listed below:
PROJECT ENGINEER – PEKANBARU
* Bachelor degree in Engineering or Equivalent.
* Preferably registered Professional Engineer.
* Minimum 5 years post graduate experience in Engineering with at least 2 years in the oil and gas industry.
* Experience to handle project meeting, project filling and archiving system.
* Ensure the proper coordination between the Engineering and Procurement disciplines.
* Ensure the technical coordination between various disciplines which includes document distribution and correspondence.
* Should possess management skills.
* Should possess good communication skills.
* Should be able to work effectively in a team, and maintain good quality of work.
Interested applicants should submit the application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed resume and recent photograph; and put the “Project Engineer – Pekanbaru” on the subject email.
No comments yet.