Lowongan Quality Assurance.
The Connor Group is a global product sourcing multinational In 14 offices worldwide, We are currently looking for highly qualified professionals to fill the following positions in our Indonesian Representative Office:
Quality Assurance Manager (QAM)
– Have at least five years experience in furniture or apparel background and managerial position.
– Graduate in University or related field.
– Good command of English.
– Familiar with international quality standards and requirements of US and European clients.
– Exhibit effective communication skills and have the ability to interact with others
– Provide effective supervision of daily operation of GA department and ensure the quality policy maintained.
– Plan and control of inspection expenses, organize resources for running the GA department.
– Organize preproduction meeting to review product specifications.
– Identifying causes and corrective actions for production problems found during Inspection.
– Ensunng that size and other specifications for manufacturing are adhered to, and production /fit is in-line with approval samples.
– Review felled Inspection with head of merchandising to Identity problems affecting the quality of merchandise and make dlspositIon for re-inspection to ensure that quality standards are met
– Ensure production and delivery problem feedback to the merchandising team In a timely manner.
– Reviewing and updating profilas for exisbng and prospective vendor/factory to confirm that these accurately reflect resource capability and compliance with Code of Conduct and Country of Origin regulations.
– Working with local inspectors in factories and undertaking random field audit, providing reports and feedback to the Management. – Exercise due diligent audit.
– Developing training program and conducting training sessions on quality standards, quality control systems and procedures, production technology and problem solving.
– Monitor troubleshooting projects.
– Application of statistics reporting and analysis the performance of vendor and factory
– Set the quality improvement plan with vendor and follow-up the effectiveness.
– Update quality records and dients requirements.
Compensation will be commensurate to qualifications.
Applicants should send their resume with photo and expected salary via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due Date : 2009-05-16
No comments yet.