Lowongan Secretary to GM, PT. SIEMENS Batam
We are multinational Company (MNC), urgently looking for qualified and motivated candidates to fill up the following position:
1. Secretary to GM (Code: SC)
• Perform Secretarial duties
• Prepare reports & minutes of meetings
• Gathering & verification of data from various departments
• Generate & verify all relevant statistical report regularly
• Collaborate with all departments to ensure proper information flow
• Attention to details is a must
• D-3 or S-1 Degree in Secretary / Business Administration /Finance from reputable university.
• Minimum two years of working experience in Secretarial Job and servicing Upper Management.
2. Finance & Admin Executive (Code: FAE)
• Good personality, Professional, Smart & Intelligent
• D-3 or S-1 Degree in Accounting from reputable University
• At least 4 years of working experience in Mfg environment and have Auditing knowledge is preferred
• GOOD knowledge of Business Accounting in Mfg Environment
• A leader by example & promote team work within company
• Familiar with Indonesia taxation & regulation
• Attention to details is a must.
3. Finance Assistant (Code: FA)
• Minimum SMK (major Accounting) with 1 year working experience in Accounting
• Experience in handling Accounting job, Tax, Balance sheet
• Single & Female below 28 years old
• Good character, active in team work & able to work independently.
• Strong analytical skill and loyal.
4. HR Officer (Code: HR)
• Good personality, Professional, Smart & Intelligent.
• D-3 or S-1 Degree of any related discipline from reputable University.
• At least 2 years experience in similar position.
• Must have GOOD knowledge of HR functions and familiar with Indonesia labor laws and regulations.
• Good interpersonal skill, strong character and able to handle people from all levels.
• Handling of the employee welfare, admin, procedures & training.
• Liaise with the Government & Handling of HR related issue.
5. System Administrator (Code: SA)
• Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Computer / IT or equivalent
• Familiar with Oracle Developer / DB Administrator, FIS, PL/SQL, Java/Jsp/Web Technology
• 2 Years of experience in Installing and maintaining Windows XP, 2003/2000/NT server, server backup, and LAN / WAN is essential
• Hands-on experience in Exchange 2000/2003, Active Directory (Group Policies), DNS, DHCP, IIS, Site links and domain replications
• Fundamental understanding of windows, and UNIX operation system configuration options and troubleshooting techniques.
6. System Administrator-SAP Support (Code: SAP)
• Administer and support SAP infrastructure such as DB/CI server, application servers, printing devices and SAPGUI setup.
• Participate in SAP related project implementation & man age SAP change process.
• Responsible for database administration of SAP systems.
• Conduct capacity planning and monitor the health of the SAP systems to meet service level agreement.
• Conduct disaster recovery planning and exercise.
• Provide on going SAP basis support to application team.
• Responsible for the upgrade of SAP hardware and software.
• Degree with at least 3 years of related experience.
• Roll-out experience of at least one full cycle.
• Familiar with SUB-CON, MM, PP, SQM and CRM Modules.
• Hands-on, self-motivated team player with strong analytical skills.
• Good project management and communication skills.
• Familiar with Windows Server operating system (Windows 2000 and 2003) and Microsoft Clustering Services.
• Good knowledge of SAP basis (version 4.5B onwards), network infrastructure and database administration (Oracle, SQL Server) is a must.
• Experience in BW reporting and ABAP programming will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge in XI is an added advantage.
General Requirements for all positions:
• Fluent in English both oral & written is a must
• Computer literate and posses administration skills
• Must be able to work under pressure, independently as all as a team player.
• Good interpersonal skill and self motivation.
• Able to Speak Mandarin is an advantage.
A competitive salary and benefit package will be offered to the successful candidates commensurate to their qualifications, experiences and expertise.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidential. Please state the expectation salary and submit your application letter, CV, contact number and put position Code on the top right corner of your application letter prior to the closing date of 18th May 2009
Human Resource Department
PT. SIEMENS HEARING INSTRUMENTS BATAM
Jln. Beringin Lot 12, 2nd floor BIP Mukakuning-Batam
E-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org
(Only short listed candidates will be notified)
No comments yet.