Job Vacancy Drydocks World, 8 Positions
A member of DRYDOCKS WORLD – DUBAI, PT. Drydocks World Pertama requires suitably qualified personnel to fill the vacancies for its shipyard located in Tanjung Uncang, Batam Island – Indonesia.
1. PURCHASING OFFICER
• Minimum Diploma in any major
• Minimum 2 years experiences in the same position from shipyard industry.
• Fluent in English both oral and written
• Have technical knowledge
2. ELECTRICAL SUPERVISOR
• Minimum Diploma 3 of Marine Electrical / Electrical Engineering
• Possess minimal 3 years of working experience in shipyard industry
• Good experience in Shipbuilding & Ship repair.
3. PROJECT ENGINEER
• Min. Diploma from Naval or Marine Engineering
• Possess Min. 2 years of related working experience in ship repair and ship building
4. DOCK OPERATION SUPERVISOR
• Minimum diploma 3 in Naval or Marine Engineering
• Possess minimal 3 years of working experience at the same position.
• Good experience in Ship Building & Ship Repair.
5. COMMISSIONING ENGINEER
• Minimum Degree in Electrical Marine Engineering
• Possess minimal 5 years of working experience at the same position.
6. COMMERCIAL OFFICER (SHIP BUILDING)
• Diploma or degree in Naval/ Marine Engineering
• Min. 2 year of working experience at the same position in a shipyard company.
• Able to communicate in English (oral and written)
7. STAGING SUPERVISOR
• Minimum Senior High School
• Possess minimal 3-5 years of working experience at the same position.
• Must have staging certificate form reputable institution
8. TRANSLATOR CUM ADMIN
• Minimum Diploma in Foreign Language (English)
• Must be excellent in English (oral and written)
• Posses 2 years of working experience
Interested applicants are invited to send the application and other supporting documents not later than 10 days after this advertisement to: email@example.com
We only accepts in word, excel and PDF file format not more than 300 KB.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified
expire date: 12 May 2009
No comments yet.