Lowongan Mukakuning, PT Schneider Electric, Lowongan Batam 10 Posisi
PT. Schneider Electric Manufacturing Batam
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in energy and infrastructure, industrial processes, building automation, and data centers/networks, as well as a broad presence in residential applications. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, and efficient, the company s 114,000 employees achieved sales of more than 18.3 billion euros in 2008, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations “Make the most of their energy”. To face the current business challenges, we require proficient, efficient, and highly motivated individuals for the following positions.
PLANNER – (PL)
• Degree in Electronic Engineering
• Having 3 years experience in manufacturing company as a Planner
• Having knowledge and experience to ensure On Time Delivery to Customer, to ensure and monitoring production performance as following, to communicate with customer (global) on customer needs and delivery schedule, develop production plan based on line capacity & customer priority
• Familiar with SAP system is a must.
QUALITY ENGINEER (QE)
• Degree in Mechanical / Electronics/ Electrical Engineering with minimum 3 years experience on high volume Manufacturing environment
• Exposure to PCBA environment will be an advantage
• Good and strong understanding of Statistical Process Control (SPC); 8-D problem solving and FMEA methodology
• 6 sigma green belt trained or equivalent is preferred for Continuous Improvement project
• Able to communicate with all level and department and demonstrate leadership skill to drive for excellent quality performance.
PROJECT MANAGER (PM)
• Degree in Electrical or Industrial Engineering background
• Having 3 – 5 years experience in project management & industrial field
• Able to manage new project and project transfer from overseas in term of industrial process, supply chain and quality
• Having strong knowledge to conduct feasibility study, optimize manufacturing resources and implement manufacturing process
• Monitor industrial performance in order to drive decision making (forecast cost, calculate, calculate profitability, etc)
• Having strong leadership to lead and manage team within outside APOD (Asia Pacific Operating Division), anticipate potential issues, and skill to verify the productivity achieved
• Having good analytical to ensure quality & customer satisfaction on product & processes during transfer.
TECHNICAL ANTENNA (TA)
• Diploma or Degree in Electronic and Mechanical Engineering background
• Having tools skills in: ECAD system, Ptotel and CADENCE Symphony, CODA, 3D CAD System, Pro-E, PDM and SAP
• Having technical skills in: Analog design, power supply, PCB routing, EMC, Mechanical Packaging, Electro-mechanical and electrical contacts, plastic molded and stamping parts, tolerancing and having experience in assembling processes, automation processes and products knowledge
• Having method skills in: Project/portfolio management, Six Sigma, FMECA
• Having strong will to reach the objectives, to achieve curios, and will to discover team spirit.
METHOD PCBA (M-PCBA)
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics with good achievements
• Having 3 years experience in manufacturing company and familiar with PCBA and industrialization area
• Having knowledge in maintenance and productivity / quality improvements of product lines and automation.
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR (PS)
• Degree in Industrial Engineering, Electrical, Electronic background
• Having 3 years experience in manufacturing company as Production Supervisor
• Familiar with SAP system (PP Module) is an advantage.
• Degree from reputable university majoring in Accounting
• Having at least 3 years experience in financial accounting at manufacturing company and/or accounting firm as financial auditor
• Able to handle full sets of accounts (AP/AR/GL) and having knowledge of taxes
• Strong understanding of Accounting principles (PSAK).
METHOD ASSEMBLY (MA)
• Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic Engineering background
• Having 3 years experience in manufacturing
• Able to design production benches for new or existing production line, manual and semi-automatic assembly line machines, jigs and fixtures.
TEST ENGINEER ICT & FUNCTIONAL (TEL-F)
• Degree in Electronic, Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering background with good achievements
• Having 3 years experience in manufacturing company as Test / Maintenance Engineer of electric or electronic products
• Able to write/modify test programs and understand control system
• Having knowledge in manufacturing and design robotic
• Familiar with PLC (prefer MODICON PLC will be advantage), Visual Basic 6 or netVisual C++, Servo Motor Stepper Motor, Pneumatics system
• Highly motivated and capable of producing analysis to eliminate equipment downtime, spare parts usage, preventive maintenance.
SUPPLY CHAIN (BUYER) – (BY)
• Degree in Industrial Engineering or Electronic Engineering and Management background
• Having 3 years experience as Buyer in manufacturing company
• Having knowledge and experience in Place Order on time and follow up delivery, Shortage and Excess Follow Up, Analyze Inventory level & put reasonable safety stock, Supplier Management
• Familiar with SAP system (MM Module) is a must.
1. The candidate must have good command in English, and knowledge in French is added advantage
2. The candidate must have strong interpersonal and analytical skill with ability to work as part of team, fast learning and have positive attitude
3. Willing to stay in Batam.
Please send your application, resume, copy of qualifications and recent photograph within 7 days to:
PT Schneider Electric Manufacturing Batam
Jl. Beringin Lot 04 BIP Muka Kuning – Batam,
Expiry date: May 09, 2009
No comments yet.