Lowongan Kerja Public Relation Manager
Public Relation Manager
* Minimum holds Bachelor Degree preferably in Marketing, Management, Economics or Public Relations.
* Min. 3 years of professional experience as a Public Manager (preferably from Hospitality industry).
* Fluency in English, both written and oral.
* Very good knowledge of MS Office.
* Self-motivation, and has great communication skills.
* High level of interpersonal skills and culture awareness.
* Managing, overseeing and implementing PR strategies to enhance Company public and internal image.
* Establishing relationship with members of the sector specific media.
* Internal Communication as well as monitoring media coverage.
* Identifying key messages and communicating them to potential alliance partners including organizing events for partners.
* Liaising with colleagues and key spokespeople; answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations, often via telephone and email.
* Distributing press releases to targeted media.
* Organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours.
* Fostering community relations through events such as open days and through involvement in community initiatives.
* Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
Qualified candidates are invited to send their resume stating current and expected salaries with recent color photos to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No comments yet.