Oil Palm Plantantion Manager
We are a Foreign Investment group in the Oil Palm Industry in Indonesia and due to our rapid growth in Indonesia we wish to suitable professionals to join and participate in our company continual expansion. Primarily based in site plantation in East Kalimantan.
Plantation Manager (PM /GM – NSM)
You will be responsible for managing the whole plantation of approximately 10 – 25,000 Ha through the supervision of Estate managers in accordance with good agronomy practices and plantation policies and ensure that it is maintained in good agricultural condition. You will be required to ensure that plantation operations are carried out in way that objectives, yield targets, business plans and budgets are met, also inculcate a performance driven culture among the plantation workforce, whilst achieving the highest level of efficiencies/productivity on all levels of operations.
– Minimum of S1 degree in Agricultural/Agronomy/Agribusiness
– Total of more than 8 years experience of which at least 5 years in the Middle. Management level preferably in the Palm Oil Industry
– Excellent communication and leadership skill
– Good command in Indonesia & English both oral and written is a must
– Able to work independently and lead under pressure and well-organized, Achievement-oriented, meticulous, strong analytical, proactive, able work individually or part of team, mature and independent in solving problem, committed with a sense of urgency
– Willing to work at site, plantation in East Kalimantan
An attractive compensation and benefits, opportunity for career development awaits for the successful candidate.
If you got what it takes on the challenge, please submit your application not later than July 18, 2009 indicating your expected salary and a photo with job code in the subject line to :
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW
No comments yet.