Vacancy MINING PT Petrosea Tbk., April – Mei 2009
PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia’s leading engineering, construction and mining contractors. Thanks to the imagination and commitment of more than 1877 staff, Petrosea has secured a growing portfolio of projects throughout Indonesia and the region.
Petrosea has access and support to world class management and project delivery systems which allows Petrosea to deliver international excellence to the Indonesian market.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
TRAINING ASSISTANT FOR MINING
Education: Bachelor Degree (S1) in Engineering from a recognized university..
1. Minimum 1 year experience in training and mining heavy equipments.
2. Having an adequate analytical thinking.
3. Having good translation and administration skills.
4. Willing to be located in Balikpapan, East Kalimantan (preferably living in Balikpapan area).
5. Good English, spoken and written.
6. Computer literate (MsOffice).
1. Conduct Training Needs Analysis, liase with Training Coordinator in order to design the appropriate training materials that conform with needs requirement.
2. Translate and establishtraining materialbased on training requirements to ensure training materials are appropriate and conform with requirements.
3. Coordinate with training coordinator, training supervisor, trainerand training vendorfor improve and develop training materials to ensure all training materials are conform with current situation.
4. Produce and distribute training material to mine site basedon training scheduleto ensure all training materials are well distribute in timely manner.
5. Provide timely report training material status to training coordinatorin order to provide training administration support.
6. Maintain training database including employee training records and training materials to ensure all training records are well managed.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: TRAINING ASSISTANT FOR MINING to email@example.com in Microsoft Word format or Pdf, not more than 350kb.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW
No comments yet.