Lowongan kerja Mukakuning, PLANNING / PURCHASING OFFICER (PPO) – PT. PerkinElmer Batam.
PerkinElmer Inc. is a US$ 1.5 billion high technology international organization operating two businesses – Human Health & Environmental Health. A component of Standard & Poor’s 500 Index and publicly listed on the New York Stock Exchange; PerkinElmer operates in over 125 locations with a diversified workforce of around 10,700.
To date, PerkinElmer has employee strength of over 3,000 in Singapore, China, Indonesia and the Philippines. In Indonesia, located in Batam, we are an ISO 9001 & ISO 14001, QS 9000, Class A, TS16949, SMK3, and 18001:1999 certified. We provide market-driven, integrated solutions for biomedical and industrial markets through enhancing productivity, optimizing performance and accelerating customers’ time-to-market. Come work for a soaring organization that will position you for greater achievements. The brightest talents will find their careers well illuminated at PerkinElmer.
Due to our rapid growth, we are seeking high potential employees to fill in a vacancy position in our Batam site.
PLANNING / PURCHASING OFFICER (PPO)
Jobs & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the production control functions including master scheduling, production planning / co-ordination, shop scheduling and dispatching
* Sourcing and purchasing of materials/equipment related to production and facilities, technical items such as jig & tooling fabrication timely to support production needs.
* Achieve cost reduction target through negotiation with vendors, or qualification of alternate materials/equipment Work closely with across department (QA, Production & Engineer)
* Manage forecast demand fluctuations and analyze its impact to customer’s orders and material support
* Develop and maintain key performance metrics, execute and maintain accuracy of MRP
* Obtain necessary information on new product start-up, understand ramp plan and supply constraints that may impact introduction dates and quantity
* Degree in Supply Chain Management/Engineering, GPA> 3.0 out of 4 scales.
* Fresh graduate / experience in relevant jobs, previous knowledge of planning (production loading, subcontractor managing and inventory control) and purchasing (material buying and price negotiations) will be an added advantage.
* Experience in SAP system is highly desirable
* Good analytical skill inclusive knowledge of Six Sigma and Lean
* Possess good interpersonal skills.
* Speak and write English fluently.
* Be computer literate in the area of operational requirements.
* Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
Please send your resume, photograph, expected salary and contact number to:
The Human Resource Department
PT. PerkinElmer Batam
JL. Beringin Lot 207, 2nd Floor, Batam 29433
Applicants who do not meet requirements are not encouraged to apply
No comments yet.