Job Vacancy Batam, Welding Inspector – SMOE Pte Ltd
SMOE Pte Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of SembCorp Marine, is a recognised leader in the engineering and construction of offshore production platforms and floating production facilities for the global oil and gas industry.
We are capable of delivering a full range of turnkey solutions in engineering, procurement and construction through to transportation, installation and commissioning. Our offshore engineering expertise also includes the construction of fixed platforms and offshore installations, and the fabrication, integration and pre-commissioning of topside production modules for FPSOs and floating systems.
Equipped with one of the finest fabrication facilities in the region, SMOE operates a 20.7-hectare fabrication yard situated adjacent to Sembawang Shipyard on the north-eastern shore of Singapore, with clear access to the open sea. We also operate a 30-hectare fabrication yard in the Kabil Industrial Zone on Batam Island, Indonesia.
Visit our website at www.smoe.com.
* Responsible for weld inspection
* Ensure that the requirements for all weld, welder and welding activities are correctly specified and carried out in accordance with the relevant codes, client specifications and contract standards
* Arrange all mechanical testing in the Lab including witness of Client & Certified agency
* Develop new welding techniques, methods and procedures with the Welders to enhance the productivity
* Diploma/ Degree in Metallurgy or related subject
* Minimum 3 years of experience in welding engineering
* Must have CSWIP 3.1 or 3.2 certification or equivalent
* Familiar with codes AWS D1.1., ASME B31.3, ASME Section IX etc and possess experience with various materials V High tensile steels, Duplex and 6 Mo Stainless Steels, Nickel alloys etc
Interested candidates are invited to email us their applications and resumes.
No comments yet.