Job Vacancy Bank BII, 2009.
To support our Unsecured lending Business unit, we are currently inviting talents who seek new challenges to apply for :
Financial Planning and Analytics Manager
* Minimum 4 years professional experience in similar responsibilities
* Good exposure in financial industry, especially Consumer financing /Banking/Audit firms
* Minimum Bachelor degree, majoring Accounting from reputable universities
* Good analytical skill
* Good interpersonal skill and leadership
* Team player and able to work under pressure
* Responsible and facilitate for annual budget preparation and regular monitoring (actual vs plan)
* Review & provide recommendation and/or solution for marketing program/new product proposal (ie. profitability, assumption & calculation, and cost efficiency & effectiveness by developing a comprehensive financial modeling), business case, and group profitability
* Responsible for financial analytic to identify trend profitability thru segmentation of fees, revenue, and cost (ie. segment profitability)
* Conduct product profitability, cost analysis, or financial impact analysis (eg. by marketing channel) for management decision making process and pricing management
* Prepare regular financial reporting
Interested candidates are welcome to send their comprehensive resume together with current photograph with subject Financial planning to Recruitment@bankbii.com
No comments yet.