CAREER OPPORTUNITY CORE ENGINEER (Code : CE) Post Date: 15 Apr 09
In Cooperation with a multinational company in Telecommunication Industry, PT. Dian Graha Elektrika is looking for suitable candidates to join our team which will be assigned in the projects of P.T. Nokia Siemens Network.
CORE ENGINEER (Code : CE) Post Date: 15 Apr 09
* Daily operation & maintenance core.
* Interconnection execution, bsc Integration, dimensioning, patching, etc.
* Performed Acceptance test onsite as MS representative together with Implementation team.
* Perform planned work execution, analysis and reporting.
* Minimum D3 Polytechnic or S1 Degree in Electrical or Telecommunication Engineer
* Good knowledge in either GSM or UMTS network.
* Experience at least 2 year one of Core network elements, MSS Nokia is preferably
* Be able to work as part of a small team and use initiative as required.
* Be able to work under pressure.
* Be self-motivated with a positive approach to work.
* Have a logical and methodical approach to problem solving.
* Good command of English language.
* Have strong knowledge in database software.
* Having good knowledge in TCP/IP and other protocol
* Having good knowledge in SS7 protocol
* Willing to be based in Banjarmasin or Makasar
* Employment status for 12 months contract with possible extension
* Skill: commissioning, troubleshooting, switching
* Download Template CV form at http://www.diangraha.com/download/nsn-dge-template.doc CV shall be written in English. Other CV template will not be processed for further. Name your CV by this term: NSN – (job position applied) – (your name).doc. Other ext. like .dot, .pdf, .docx, rar, etc will not be processed for further. Example: NSN – CE – Boy Sumarsono.doc
* Send your complete CV, photograph and other related documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and the subject is NSN-CE
* All submitted application will be treated confidentially and only short-listed candidates will be notified.
* Eligible candidates will be contacted soon to attend further interview.
No comments yet.