The International Finance Corporation (IFC) Job Vacancy
Lokasi : Jakarta, D.K.I. Jakarta
Pendidikan : Master/S2
Pengalaman Kerja : 5-10 tahun
Jenis Kelamin : Pria & Wanita
Due Date : 2009-04-26
The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is the private sector arm of the World Bank Group. IFC promotes sustainable private sector investment in International developing countries as a way. to reduce poverty and Finance improve people’s lives. IFC offers investment products Corporation and advisory services to private sector and government World Bank Group clients. IFC in Indonesia combines investment and advisory services to expand access to finance, improve access to infrastructure, strengthen commodity based value chains, and improve the business climate, while addressing climate change across all programs
IFC Office in Jakarta now is seeking to recruit:
Investment Officer/Senior Investment Officer (Real Sector)
– MBA or equivalent degree with specialization in finance;
– Minimum 8-12 years of relevant work experience, preferably in the East Asia & Pacific region and internationally in (i) corporate banking or project finance, (ii) portfolio management or equity analysis experience, and (iii) preferably in analyzing companies in the real sector. Knowledge of overall industry sector trends is a plus;
– Strong analytical and credit assessment skills, and sound knowledge of loan/investment documentation, accounting and financial statement analysis;
– Ability to multi-task, deal with conflicting priorities and deliver high quality work on schedule;
– Sound business judgment and strong problem solving, negotiation and commercial skills;
– Ability to interact directly and independently with the senior management of potential clients, of financial and technical partners, as well as with the senior government officials;
– Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact effectively with clients and colleagues from various cultural backgrounds;
– Genuine commitment to sustainable development;
– Strong teamwork and excellent English oral and written, communication and presentation skills; and
– Willingness to travel extensively.
Complete job description is available at:
http: / /go.worldbank.org/V59NBKO7UO
Please submit your application to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is April 26, 2009.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and ONLY short-listed
candidates will be contacted.
No telephone calls, faxes or letters will be accepted
No comments yet.