Lowongan Kerja ::job vacancy:: at BANK INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA , PT
To support our Fraud Risk Management and QA Division, we are currently inviting talents who seek for new challenge to apply for:
Merchant Fraud Detection Manager (MFD)
* Minimum Bachelor Degree, from any discipline from reputable university.
* Min. 3 years experience in consumer banking industry.
* Having leadership and managerial skill as well as negotiation skill.
* Having knowledge of consumer loan products.
* Having knowledge of basic / general banking.
* Fluent in English (Passive & Active).
* Able to work under pressure.
* Result oriented & requires only minimum supervision.
* Capacity planning to ensure adequate resources to deliver the business objectives.
* Effective management of the acquiring fraud control to meet the net fraud loss budget, a performance in line with the industry basis points average.
* Setting the right fraud control strategies to contain (detect / deflect) fraud attacks on unsecured products.
* Regular monitoring of the “performance / fraud indicators” and to initiate controls to mitigate the business risks.
* Liaison with market peers (such as AKKI, VISA and MASTERCARD) and law enforcement agencies to acquire timely fraud intelligence and to initiate fraud deterrent actions (arrests / fraud awareness programs).
* Review new fraud prevention programs available in the industry and make the right investment recommendation.
* Ensure compliance to AKKI, VISA and MASTERCARD risk mandates.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are welcome to send their comprehensive resume together with current photograph indicating MFD in the subject line not later than May 03, 2009 to: email@example.com
No comments yet.