Warranty Coordinator ConocoPhillips, April 2009
As a Production Sharing Contractor for BPMIGAS, we operate many producing and exploration blocks in Indonesia. To support our expanding operations in Indonesia, ConocoPhillips is looking for talented Indonesian nationals to fill in the following positions.
* This position is to provide proper documentation with high technical English writing as required to be attached in the system or equipment warranty claim process.
* Involve in developing proper documentation of equipment history record to get clear path forward whether Ops repair or project or vendors warranty issues whenever defect occurred.
* Utilize this position as a development opportunity to learn Engineering & Operational requirements through all phases of the project up to Operations start-up
* Support & Implement the Eastern Hub Operations & Maintenance Philosophy
* Be an active member and participant of the Project Management Team
* Actively participate to define Root Cause Failure of any defect parts or equipment since Commissioning through Start-Up and handover of Projects to Operations.
* Influence common Eastern Hub Operating Systems for all projects to ensure better Operations and Maintenance in the future, so high cost for preliminary Operation of manning and training can be minimized.
* Must have minimum S1 degree or ideally related D3 degree with 10 years experience in oil and gas industry
* Should have experience and knowledge of oil, gas and production facilities (i.e. ASME, API, ASTM, Cause & Effects and P&ID’s)
* Actively seek knowledge transfer from outside experts
* Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively in English
* Demonstrate leadership by actively participating in COPI HSE MS and safety/environmental programs
* Must have good analytical thinking and ability to perform with minimum supervision
* Must have good interpersonal skills
* Must be independent as well as a good team player.
* Ability to sustain good working performance under pressure.
* High level of computer literacy, and creativity.
Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need apply. Write down THE POSITION TITLE you apply in the subject of your email. Send your application and CV not later than April 20, 2009 to RSCJakartaRecruitment@conocophillips.com
No comments yet.