Lowongan kerja McDermott Various Position, Batam
The biggest offshore fabricator in Indonesia and one of the largest offshore construction companies in the world requires proficient, efficient, and highly motivated individuals for the following positions
– Provide administrative support and day to day operation of each section in Human Resource Department.
– Analyze Employee Benefit and Compensation programs and make recommendations as Develop request for proposals for benefit programs.
– Participate in development, execution and analysis of various compensation, classification and benefit studies.
– Min Diploma 3 Graduated.
– 3+ years applicable experience in related field, familiar with job pricing, job analysis and compensation.
– Able to work as a team and independently.
– Good understanding in Indonesian labor and man power law, regulation, selection, recruitment.
– Good interpersonal skill, mature, innovative and initiative ¤ Fluent in Spoken and written English.
– Support the head HSE School in the planning and management of the overall training activities for the HSE School.
– Deliver trainings on HSE subject areas mandated by Statutory and corporate requirements in both English & Bahasa.
– Review, update and ensure overall effectiveness of HSE School programs.
– Lead a team of training executives/trainers by providing them with a clear achievable goal.
– Prepare training material, documentation and related ID.
– Administrative function.
– Conduct Safety Induction for new hire/rehire, client, vendor, subcontractor, apprentice personnel.
– Deliver Safety Induction for Expatriate.
– A Degree holder with at least 4 – 5 years of HSE experience.
– Successful track record of in managing a support unit and team. – Plans, organizes and executes activities and project well & in advance.
– Works in systematic, methodical and orderly way.
– Sets high standards for quality.
– Capable to communicate in English.
– Good skill in computer operation.
– Provide direct Support to users of computing Equipment.
– Areas of responsibility include Help Desk (end user trouble management), end user computing asset management, and user desk side assistance, end user computing equipment configuration and installation, end user computing equipment repair, and end user satisfaction with IT Services.
– Degree / Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology or related courses.
– At least 1 year or more working experience in an IT Dept. A helpdesk or call centre work experience is an added advantage.
– Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
– Can – Do Attitude and a willingness to learn new Technologies, and work on a variety of IT system.
COST ENGINEER (SCE)
– Set up and maintain cost control systems for moderate to high complexity construction, fabrication and/or installation projects
– Develop man-hour/cost forecasts and change orders based on industry standards
– Set up and maintain scope change control system
– Supervise and mentor a small group of less experienced cost control specialists.
– Lead the development of systems and procedures pertaining to cost control.
– 3+ years experience in project cost control in the engineering and construction industry, preferably marine fabrication and installation projects
– Extensive background in developing project Cost Breakdown Structures, budgets, scope changes, forecasts, etc
– Strong knowledge of cost control applications
– Prior cost control supervisory experience.
QUANTITY SURVEYOR (QS)
– Set up and maintain project progress and invoicing systems
– Perform material take-offs and installed quantity measurements
– Assist with the development of systems and procedures pertaining to quantity surveying
– 3+ years experience in progress measurement, tracking installed quantities, interpreting construction drawings, and invoicing based on unit rates at a construction job site
– Good knowledge of project progress measurement software applications as well as all Microsoft Office products
CERTIFIED WELDING INSPECTOR
– Perform daily material & welding inspection including coordination of yard inspection activities for all ongoing projects.
– Planning for inspection & related activities like equipment & manpower.
– Maintaining a robust cross checking & monitoring on production floor.
– Assuring that corrective actions & preventive actions are attended to, on time with adequate actions – Prepare timely inspection reports & documentation
– Shall be certified as WELDING INSPECTOR through CSWIP3.0, CSWIP 3.1, AWS, & / or B4T.
– Diploma in Engineering is preferred, but not essential. – 2+ years of experience in similar work / position.
– Should be able to work independently & consistently under a challenging onshore and offshore construction environment.
– Familiarity with international codes / standard is essential.
– Should be a quick learner, team player & mainly an extrovert.
– Adequate English language skills expected with self-confidence to lease with personnel at all levels & varied nationalities.
If your vision of a work environment includes the challenges which can lead to personal growth, respect for ideas, and colleagues who rank with the best, then please send your application and resume, quoting job code, with copy of qualification certificates and recent photograph (4x6cm) no later than 2 weeks to:
PT McDERMOTT INDONESIA
Jalan Bawal – Batu Ampar
No comments yet.