Senior Services Sales, IBM
IBM: WORK FOR THE WORLD.
It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there, IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their expo career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
Senior Services Sales – Government Territory
* Assumes Opportunity Ownership responsibilities for assigned services products.
* Maintains deep technical (content) skills in services products, and a working knowledge of other services product portfolio, as well as basic understanding of Infrastructure Solution.
* Understands competition and develops appropriate sales strategy.
* Applies sales skills to engage and close opportunities with key decision makers
* Ensures smooth transition from the sales stage to the delivery stage (handoff from sales team to implementation team).
* Minimum of Bachelor degree from any background.
* Working professional experience in IT industry as Sales/Account Management of minimum 7 years with a working knowledge of IT services product portfolio.
* Proven sales track record in the market.
* Working experience in handling government sector/public sector.
* Proficient both in Bahasa and English, written and spoken.
* Bachelor’s Degree
* At least 5 years experience in Experience in selling IT services
* At least 5 years experience in Experience in dealing with government sector/handling public sector
* English: Fluent
* Indonesian: Fluent
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Close date: April 5th, 2009
No comments yet.