Vacancy 7 Positions Mikie Holiday Berastagi 0309
We are one of Indonesia’s most dynamic groups. It’s activities HOTEL RESORT looking for motivated professional to fill the positions:
1. FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
* Responsible for financial and monthly management of accounts – budgets, forecasts, business plans, secretarial duties, insurance, fixed assets and operating equipment. Also responsible for general management of above-mentioned staff members. Responsibility also extends to the day to day control of cashing up procedures as well as revenue reporting and control of cash management.
* Daily checking of computer report with specific analysis of room revenues/ outlet revenues/ telephone revenues and the guest and city ledger
* Ensuring that the revenue report is distributed to management every morning
* Controlling cash at the bank and ensuring that banking is done daily
* Controlling of purchases requirements against budget on a daily basis
2. CHIEF ACCOUNTING
* Directs and manages the operation of the accounts division.
* Trains district personnel in accounts receivable and cash receipt procedures.
* Manages the implementation of Sponsor Billing, Communications Management, as they relate to accounts payable and receivable processes.
* Conducts routine investigations, examinations, and audits of books and financial records, and prepares reports thereof.
* Prepares accounting reports containing findings, conclusions and recommendations.
3. SALES & MARKETING DIRECTOR
* Responsible for the sales operation in it’s entirely, the marketing and advertising relating to sales and the company respectively as well as certain sales related promotions and the general operation of the sales department.
* To conduct the weekly sales and marketing meeting attended by the General Manager, Rooms Division Manager, Banqueting and Conventions Manager, Sales Coordinator and initiate follow up.
* To compile a summary report of occupancy figures, banqueting revenues, banqueting business and promotions on a monthly basis to present at the National Sales Meeting
* To liaise with the General Manager as and when a specific campaign needs to be researched – primarily in F&B
* To liaise with the Advertising Agency and draw up detailed briefs on specific market needs
4. EVENT ORGANIZER & CREATIVE MANAGER
* Develops basic presentation approaches and directs layout design and copy writing for promotional material, for example books, magazines, newspapers, television, posters, and packaging: Reviews materials and information presented by client and discusses various production factors to determine most desirable presentation concept. Confers with heads of art, copy writing, and production departments to discuss client requirements and scheduling, outline basic presentation concepts, and coordinate creative activities. Reviews and approves art and copy materials developed by staff and presents final layouts to client for approval.
* Work together with PR responsible for the production of events from conception through to completion. Events can include: exhibition or fairs, festival, conference, promotions and product launches
* planning room layouts and the entertainment program, scheduling workshops and demonstrations;
5. SENIOR ARCHITECT
* Develop groups of buildings in area regeneration projects, design alterations to existing buildings, and advise on the restoration and conservation of old properties.
* preparing and presenting design proposals
* keeping within financial budgets and deadlines
* making site visits to check on progress and ensuring that the project is running within the agreed timescale producing detailed drawings from which costing are made
* Must have organizational skills and business know-how, as well as great taste and artistic ability Work with other, communicate with project team about space, include coordinating with architects, electricians, plumbers and others to complete the job in the timely and cost-effective manner.
6. SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER
* Sketching, designing and arranging beautiful spaces to shopping for furniture and household accessories
* Must be able to manage people, budgets and client relationships – all while designing spaces that are attractive, functional, and meet building and safety codes.
* Must have organizational skills and business know-how, as well as great taste and artistic ability
* Work with other, communicate with project team about space, include coordinating with architects, electricians, plumbers and others to complete the job in the timely and cost-effective manner.
7. HRD MANAGER
* Responsible for Manage full spectrum of HR functions including training, recruitment, compensation/ benefits administration and talent management, etc
* Regularly review all Human Resources functions and proactively make improvements as necessary
* Ensure that company employment, safety, employee relations, personnel and practices comply with applicable company labor laws and regulations
* Oversee the HR administration and assist to resolve personnel problems, implementing disciplinary action, approving termination and determining staffing needs consistent with Company policies, procedures and employment laws
1. Maximum 45 Years Old
2. Bachelor degree with related background educational and experiences: Accounting (1-2), Management Sales/PR or any discipline (3-4), Architecture (5), Interior Design (6), Law, Management (7)
3. Minimum 5 years of experience in the same position
4. Excellent brand communication (3)
5. Computer literate and its related software.
6. Good in English both orally and in writing
7. Having experience in Hotel and Tourism
8. Willing to stay in Berastagi and Medan, Sumatera.
For those who interest to join with us and have the required qualifications, please submit the comprehensive resume and application letter in English not later than April 1st 2009 to:
PO BOX 549 Medan 20241
No comments yet.