NDT Inspector & QA/QC Engineer, Kuala Tungkal – Panaran
PT. Petrotechindo Utama (PTU) is an Independent Engineering company which has vast experience in assisting clients in the area of design, procurement and construction management / supervision. Currently, in association and strategic partnership with WorleyParsons Indonesia – one of the world leaders in independent pipeline engineering and design consultant is appointed as the Engineering & Project Management Consultant for Repair KP 110 – KP 133 , Kuala Tungkal ~ Panaran TGI Offshore Pipeline project.
Job title : NDT Inspector
Report to : QA/QC Engineer
– Assist in the review and evaluation of Non Destructive Testing Procedure and verify qualification and training of NDT personnel of EPCC contractor.
– Monitor, witness and/or inspect conduct of Non Destructive on pipeline welding by EPCC contractor and verify confirm interpretation and judgment of NDT results by EPCC NDT team.
– Ensure NDT are conducted as per Inspection and Test Plan and that results of NDT are properly and timely reported.
– Review and audit check of all NDT reports and records prior to pressure testing of pipeline and final hand over of test records/reports to Client.
– Education : Technical (Trade) High School or University Graduate
– Training / Certificate : Non Destructive Examination – RT, UT, & MPI Level II / Basic Sea Survival Training Course.
– Language : Basic written and oral English
– Experience : Min. 5 yrs Oil and Gas Industry pipeline construction project experience, with at least one (1) offshore project assignment.
– Able to work in a team, with minimal supervision, shows initiative, discipline and highly motivated.
– Well versed in ASME, API, and DNV standards on NDT acceptance criteria.
– Familiar with ISO 9001- 2000, Quality System.
If you meet those requirements and interested on the challenges, please send your full resume by quoting the job title in the subject to:
Human Resources Department
PT. PETROTECHINDO UTAMA
ATTN : Bp. Rosmanto
Email : email@example.com
No comments yet.