Lowongan Kerja Project Control PT Infratech Indonesia
* Planning and coordinating the cost & schedule of the overall project
* Prepare and revise cost estimates, tracks costs, update forecasts and trends, and explains deviations for budgets
* Review monthly cost and schedule submittals from all Subprojects and inputs into overall monthly Project reports.
* Responsible for the development and maintenance of the project schedule
* Interface with the project team and task managers to define scope of work in the development and update of detailed
* schedules, cost information, and identification of variances from the original plan.
* Analyzes critical path and restraints to determine the effect of changes to the schedule.
* Advise management of risks that may affect project profit, costs, schedules and client relations.
* Support the Project Management team in maintaining timely and effective change management processes, procedures and
* Support the project team in the development and maintenance of any periodic (daily, weekly, monthly) status reports to
* keep management and/or COMPANY informed on the project progress. These reports may include labor productivity, schedule
* status, financial analysis, Cost Performance Reports (CPR) and earned value curves reports on either direct or indirect
* engineering/construction activities that are a part of the work.
* Supervise Project Cost Engineer in the development of Project Budgets and Estimates.
* Degree holder preferably in Civil/Structural or Mechanical Engineering
* Have at least 3 years experience in Building and BTS construction
* Fluency in English
* Computer literacy
Send your complete resume and recent photograph to :
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
No comments yet.